Chapter 8

Harry POV:

After our eventful trip to the zoo, Eleanor was dead asleep on my chest with her soft blonde curls gently tickling my neck. I strapped her into the car seat, after the other boys were already situated. I softly closed the black door and climbed into the left side of the car. It was a relatively quiet drive home, only a few whispers flowing through the car between Liam and Niall. By the time we were back at the bungalow in the hazy evening, Zayn and Liam were asleep on top of each other and Niall was on his phone. Like I said, it had been an eventful day.

Liam got to see the lions, and we saw all the other animals as well. We got stopped a few more times by some fans, but nothing too bad. We left the zoo, but not before we all bought foam animal visors.

Niall slapped the back of Zayn's head, causing him to bump into Liam's chin, causing him to curse quietly and rub it in attempts to soothe his throbbing face.

"sorry mate" Zayn whispered, rubbing Liam's chin along with him. Liam nodded in response, letting him know it was okay.

Louis unbuckled Eleanor from the back, as I opened the door for the other boys. Liam and Zayn piled out first, allowing Niall to spastically climb over the middle row of seats to the door.

"where should I put her?" Louis asked as we entered the garage door.

"take her up to bed. She'll be back down later on" I whispered, kicking my shoes off.

He nodded and stalked off up the stairs. The other boys were already raiding the fridge and cupboards, looking for something to eat. By now, Louis was making his way back down the steps.

"Do you guys want to order in?" I asked, sitting down at the bar.

"Chinese and a movie?" Zayn asked.

I shrugged, "sure, why not?" I picked my phone up off the table and called the Chinese restaurant and ordered some orange chicken, sweet and sour chicken, some rice, some dumplings, a crap-ton of egg rolls- well, 10- some lo mien noodles, and 6 fortune cookies.

We had Niall stand guard at the door so when the delivery man came, he didn't wake Eleanor with the doorbell. The rest of us went downstairs to the cinema and chose a good, strong, manly movie. With lots of sex, and death, TONS OF ACTION AND SUSPENSE. We chose... The Titanic.

I grabbed some blankets and pillows from the downstairs closet and threw them in the cinema. Niall was making his way down the stairs with a dozen Chinese takeout boxes.

"Need some help?" I chuckled making my way toward the stairs.

"Thanks, Harry" Niall handed me half of the boxes.

We took them into the other boys who were trying to get the projector to turn on.

"Food's here!" Niall called. The other three boys' heads whipped around and saw us standing there holding the boxes.

"Don't worry guys, I got the projector." I stated, handing Zayn, Liam, and Louis my boxes. I picked up the remote from the wall, flicked the projector on, and put the disc into the Blu-Ray player on the shelf.

We all picked up a box along with a fork, and sat down in the chairs. Half way through the film, I looked over to see a small figure with pink, chubby cheeks, tousled, messy curls, a dummy in her mouth, and her pink blanket in her left hand standing in the doorway. I motioned for her to come and sit on my lap. She looked at the screen just when Rose was laying naked on the sofa, being drawn by Jack. I quickly covered her eyes and ears before she could tell what was happening.

"Hazzy? What is you doing?" She asked.

"Hold on a minute, Eleanor." Once the scene was over, I took my hands off of her face. She looked at the screen and started mouthing the words to the film. I think we've seen this together over twenty times, so, I'm not surprised that she knows the words.

"Harry? How many times has she seen this film?" Liam leaned over and whispered to me. I looked down at Eleanor who was singing the words to My Heart Will Go On.

"Too many times for a two year old. It ranks right up there with Rocky Horror" I explained.

"She is something isn't she?" He chuckled. Etch looked back at us and smiled.

"Indeed she is, Liam. Indeed she is"

_______________________________

Hey all! So I have an important point to address :)

Someone told me a while back- like on chapter 2- that Eleanor acts too mature, and that not even a 3-4 year old acts that mature. I'm going to be a turdcracker and say the truth. I. Don't. Care. Eleanor was meant to be mature for her age. The point was for Harry and Etch to have everything they've ever wanted. To be spoiled rotten. That's why Etch is 2 and has an iPod, and that she knows all the lines to Titanic, and why she likes such an inappropriate movie as Rocky Horror Picture Show. So, if anyone was bothered by the fact of how old Eleanor acts, it was supposed to be that way. :)

Another important thing! I went to bed last night at around 11, and LD had 60 votes. When I woke up at like 2:30 (In the morning lol I'm an insomniac) it was at 66 votes. For a lot of you, that doesn't seem like a lot, but it is to me. So, thank you all so much for votes and comments. I honestly do read all of your comments and they mean so much to me. So thank you! Should I start doing question of the days? Then my favorite answer gets a shoutout? We'll see :)

Okay, sorry for the super long authors note guys :) if you made It this far, comment - Happy Birthday Channing- it was my birthday yesterday :) ok! Thanks for everything guys! Love you Shamrocks!

-Channing :D

PS: sorry it's so short :P ill upload again soon :)