Chapter 15

Harry POV:

"Want me to show you around?" Etch nodded excitedly. I picked her up and put her on my back, causing her to squeal. I laughed and started walking through the house.

I pointed to the room to the right of the front door. "This is the dining room," Then to the room to the left, "And the sitting room," I felt her nod, so I went on to walk into the room off the dining room. "Here's the kitchen," She nodded again and I walked into the sitting room. "Here's the sitting room again, and over here is the living room." I walked into the next room.

"Heres the back door, obviously, and out here is of course, the garden!" I let go of one side of her to open the door, and walked outside.

"I like your house, Haz. I think you need a cool treehouse and a trampoline like we have at the bungalow though..." I laughed a bit and nodded.

"I'll look into that for the next time you come over" I felt her nod again, and I walked back inside. I continued walking around the house, showing her the gym, bedrooms and bathrooms.

"Alright, my room is on the top floor, and yours is on the first floor. Is that okay, or do you want me to sleep in one of the rooms down there with you?" I set her down on the ground and squatted down so I was the same height as her.

She shook her head. "No, its alright. You sleep in your bedroom and I'll get you if I need you" I smiled and nodded.

"Alright, baby cakes, but you let me know if you change your mind, okay?" She dramatically nodded, and I poked her cheek. "Okay, now go get cleaned up. There are five boys, four girls, a baby Lux, a Lou and Tom who cant wait to see you" She grinned excitedly and nodded again.

"Come pick out my outfit, Hazzy!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room downstairs. I picked her up, took her downstairs, and set her on the bed. I picked her backpack up from the floor and took all of her clothes out and unfolded them.

"How about this?" I held up her white pleated skirt. She nodded, and picked up a blue tank top.

"And this!" She exclaimed, throwing it to me.

"Don't you think it's a little chilly for this?" I asked, holding up the tank top. She shook her head and threw me a pair of blue tights. I held up a polka dotted sweater, "What about this instead?" She shook her head again.

"I wanna wear the blue one.." She whined.

"How about we text Louis and ask him what he thinks, yeah?" She hesitantly agreed. I took my phone out of my pocket and snapped a picture of both outfits and waited for his reply.

"Hazzy, do you know how to braid hair?" She asked. I thought for a minute before replying.

"I could try.." I said, checking my phone for Louis' reply. She sat down in front of me and I grabbed her hair in my hands. "What kind of braid do you want?"

"Just one down the back." I nodded and split her hair into three parts. One of my previous girlfriends had once showed me how to braid, but that was years ago and I dont know if I still remember how. I'm pretty sure that was the same girlfriend who got my sixteen month old baby sister to sing 'Sweet Transvestite' at the top of her voice. I crossed over the pieces and was proud of myself when it came out actually looking like a braid done by someone who actually knows how to do it.

"That went better than expected.." I told her. She stood up and walked over to the bathroom to look in the mirror. She came back out and smiled.

"Who taught you how to braid hair?" She asked, searching through her backpack for something.