Little Direction (One Direction)

Chaz and Hazzy, Harold and Eleanor, Harry and Etch. the cutest brother-sister pair youve ever seen. Harry was 16, with his chocolate brown spirally curls and bright emerald orbs. Eleanor was a year and a half old, with her blonde waves, and hazy green eyes. Both with the same parents. both with the same singing talents, both like cats. Robin, their step-father, is liked by both of the children. They both enjoy pranking Harry's mates, and eating raw cookie dough. Both like Family Guy, although their mum doesnt approve so much of little Eleanor watching it. Both can recite line after line from Titanic, and both cry everytime they watch Marley and Me. 

Harry loves his little sister with all his heart. When he goes out for the X-Factor, and must leave her behind, its hard for him to speak with her, or see her without missing the little girl. He's heartbroken when he comes home to find out his little sister is mad at him. Harry makes it up to her, and the 1D family keeps growing and growing. Many have asked to be Little Direction, as Liam is daddy, but only one little girl will fill that job. That little girl, is Eleanor "Etch" Styles. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

AHAHAHAAHHA :) do ya'll like ittt? hopefully!

this is my new fanfic! i hope you guys dont mind, but i deleted fix you... so yeahhhhh..

love you, my lil shamrocks!

xox- Channing <3 

ETCH IS IN LE SIDE BARRRRR :D