Don't Listen To Others, Darling(Kid!Y/N&Star Light)

Today was another day of me being dragged to Dreamworld Entertainment Facility because of my stupid siblings who always wanna meet and talk with Glory. I myself though just stay on my phone most of the time, but dad took my phone away after seeing me up late watching livestreams from Loop SMP.

I was sitting at the water park's floor, sitting on a chair and eating a bag of sour patch kids(or whatever gummies or sweets you like) while looking down on the floor. When all of a sudden a robot appeared in front of me.

"Hello there darling, what are you doing here all alone?" The robot asked.

"My parents dropped me and my siblings at this place so that my siblings have 'fun'. Even though they said I should hang out with them more, my siblings just don't want me to! So I just sit here alone till mum and dad come."

The robot looks pretty saddened by the words I've said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry dear.. I could show you another attraction if you'd like! I have been seeing you and your siblings always coming only on this level, so how 'bout I show you a new place!"

I think for a bit.

"Well you look interesting, what's your attraction?"

"I am in charge of Star Theatre, also known as StarAct! Would you like to see it?"

"Sure, I do like theatre related stuff."

"Splendid! You can hold my hand on the way there if you'd like."

"Oh, okay then."

I held the robots hand as we made our way to StarAct. Along the way, we encountered other attractions like Trampoland, RollerRink, Madhouse, and Arcadescape. The robot also told me that under the Seaventure floor there is the Racetrack attraction.

"We're here now! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I? My apologies, I am Star Light! And you are?.."

"My name is Y/N. This place looks nice by the way."

"Why thanks you darling! This is my home after all. So, you said you liked theatre stuff, right? We've got costumes for different plays in the back, some other props, wigs for kids who wanna have a completely different haircut, and more! Come along, now."

We entered backstage and I got very hyped. But my excitement went away when I remembered an incident that happend on my theatre performance back some years ago.

Star noticed this. "Darling, are you alright? You look like all your excitement drifted like a beach ball into the ocean!"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm alright. I just remembered something from my theatre years back in 4th grade.."

"Ooh! A theatre memory? Could you tell me about it? If you don't mind of course, darling."

"No, I don't mind. So, I was playing as a side character, who at some point in the play had a song solo. And back then, some classmates of mine were very rude, and made fun of me for being in the school's play. Yet they still acted like they were theatre experts and said my acting was horrible."

Before I continued I held back some tears.

"Right when my solo would start, I got tomatoes thrown at me, not from the crowd, but from backstage, where my main bullies from my class were. I ran backstage and my theatre teacher saw it all. He took the kids to the principal who gave them suspension since they've done some other stuff in the past. But the laughs of the bullies still haunt me when I remember about those years..."

At this point, some tears escaped my eyes and went down my face.

"Woah there, don't cry dear! It's alright, sorry I had to remind you of that terrible memory.."

Star hugged me. "I know how mean kids can be, but don't listen to them! Actually, don't listen to others that try to bring you down, darling.."

I hugged back Star. "Thank you... Star.."

Words: 657 Words