"I Got'cha Kiddo!"(Ribbon Dancer&Kid!Y/N)

(Sorry if this'll be short- Also, sorry for this long wait!!)

YES! Me and my siblings are going to Dreamworld Entertainment! BEST DAY EVER! We are definitely going to Trampoland today! I've been looking forward to go there since out of all the robots, Ribbon Dancer is the best! He's so colourful, seems so enthusiastic, and I just love his energy!

I start repeating over and over "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we-"

"Yes, we're here, Y/N. Now let's go inside and get the Trampoland tickets for you kids." Dad said getting out of mum's car, together with mum.

"YAY!" Me and my siblings said in sync.

We went inside, got the tickets our parents purchased online, and as our parents were going to a cafe near the building, we ran right into Trampoland and had the best fun ever!

We went a bit, 'overboard' as grown-ups say. Or at least I did. I jumped from a pretty high place onto the more effective trampoline and I landed on a much higher and dangerous height and a crowd of kids formed around. Some kids were scared, some were calling for employees, and others just watched.

Eventually, Ribbon Dancer, who at first was taken out of his attraction to have a check up, finally got back and saw what was happening.

"Woah, what's going on kids?" Ribbon asked looking slightly concerned.

"Our sibling is stuck up there and there isn't anyone around!" One of my siblings said freaking out.

"I could get them down! Don't worry kiddo, I'm coming to help ya down!" Ribbon yelled upwords for me to hear.

"O-Okay!.." I yelled back forming some tears from my intrusive thoughts.

"What if he won't be able to reach me? What if he'll drop me by accident? What if I won't get down from here ever again? Will I be known as the kid that got stuck in Trampoland?!"

Finally, as I was over thinking, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Ribbon Dancer beside me. I felt very relieved that he got up here fast so I hugged the lemur robot for comfort.

"I got'cha kiddo! Now hold on tight!" He said wrapping one out of his 2 sets of arms around me in a hug and using the second arm set to carefully climb down.

We got down and my siblings come running at me and trapping me in a hug. We thanked Ribbon for the help and he gave us head pats and stuck around us and the other kids this time now that he wasn't in the mechanic's room.
.
.
.
Words: 454 Words(Sorry if it was probably trashy, I had the idea, but couldn't execute it-)