Bring It On!(Kid!Y/N&Triplets)

~First Person POV~

I've been bugging my mum to take me to this new place "Dreamworld Entertainment". I begged and begged her, until one day she finally accepted to take me there after I finished my homework! I am so excited!

When we got there, the building was huge! Since I loved video games, I immediately searched for the arcade with the help of a map we, the new people, got.

I find the arcade room and I fell in love with it! It had all sorts of games my older siblings would find as nostalgic. Like Pac-man, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders, and lots more!

I was in a two player game with someone, and I won! More kids challenged me but since I was an expert at this specific arcade game, [insert your favourite two-player game], I couldn't be stopped. Just then, three little robots appeared.

The yellow-blue robot spoke first. "Hey kid. Me and my siblings saw you were pretty good at this game.."

"So we wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to accept this challenge!" Said the purple robot.

"If more than two of us wins, since there's three of us, then you'll have to supervise us when we go to Trampoland!" Says the small pink robot.

"Hm, and if I win more rounds than you?" I ask.

The tiny robots appeared to want to say something but freeze out of the sudden realization that they don't have any ideas.

"Um, w-well what would you like?.." Asked the split coloured one.

I think for some time until I come up with an idea.

"If I win, [Insert Your Preferred Prize]!"

"Deal!" The tiny robots put their hands together while waiting for me to shake their hands.

"Alright, Bring It On!" I shake their hands.

Each of the three robots climb up on a tall chair to be able to see the controls.

The first one was the split coloured one, aka Masquerade. They sure put up a fight, just when I was gonna win they somehow knew a tactic I didn't know of and won the first match.

The second was the soft purple one, Melody! Who, after I met the triplets, became my favourite from how sweet they were!^.^
They put up a fight too, but I was able to win that round!

Now, the last round, and the round that was the most important, the round against the pink robot, Mimic. This was a tough round for sure! Unlike Melody, who let me win a bit, unlike Masquerade, who was going easy on me and then surprise attack, Mimic gave up their fullest in this round!

[A/N: I made two alternate endings, one where you win, and one where the triplets win. For those who like to win •~<(try to see this as a smiling face)]

[Y/N Wins Ending]
Somehow, I ended up victorious! Mimic was shocked and so were the other two, who freezed from Mimic's first L.

"Ha! Now, time to pay your side of the deal!" I say.

The triplets sigh and then continue our deal.

The End

[Y/N Loses Ending]
Even though I tried my hardest, I couldn't win this last round.. 😢

"Haha! Take that, kid!" Mimic says.

"Mimic, don't be mean! Or do you want to get in trouble?!" Melody says.

"*Sigh* Okay, sorry.. But now you have to watch over us at Trampoland! Haha!"

I sigh and and get off the tiny chair I was on while playing.

"Fine, I wanted to go there actually after I got bored of playing games."

The triplets got very hyped and we started to head to Trampoland. It was so cool there! The robot lemur there kinda scared me, not gonna lie... But they were still nice!

Some employees were kinda concerned that I might hurt myself by being around the triplets while also being in a place filled with trampolines. But I didn't get hurt, don't worry!

Eventually, my mum came to pick me up from there and I said goodbye to the triplets and the lemur in charge of that place, of course, but I'll never forget that day! It was so fun, I hope mum takes me there more in the future!

The End

Words: 715 Words
Requested by: Justarandomperskn