We'll Keep You Safe(Loli&Pop & Kid!Y/N)

(!WARNING! THIS ONESHOT INCLUDES: ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING; IF YOU HAD GONE THROUGH SOMETHING OF THE SORTS, BE CAREFUL)

Today, me and my siblings went to Dreamworld Entertainment as reward by my parents after we all finished our chores. Me and the others were so excited!

It took a while to get there, considering our parents don't have cars-, but it was worth the walk! Finally, we arrived at the place and it looked so cool! Before we decided to run around and play games, our parents pulled us aside.

"Remember the simple rules like usual, kids. Don't talk to strangers, you always have our phone numbers in you pockets in case something happens and you need to call us,-" Dad started listing the rules he tells us EVERY.TIME.

"Yeah, yeah, we know dad! Make sure not to get hurt, look after eachother, don't go too far from eachother to not get lost, you tell us these rules everytime! I've got them in check!" Our oldest sister, Katrina, interrupted dad.

Dad sighed while mom just chuckled. "Let them be dear, they're here to have fun and she has a point y'know?" Mom placed her hand on dad's shoulder.

He looked at her and nodded with a small smile. "Okay. You already know the rules, so I won't bother you this time. We'll pick you four up at 15:00, also known as?" Waits for us to respond.

"3PM!" My siblings and I say at the same time.

"Perfect! Well, see you later kids." Mom said as dad waved at us.

--

"Okay, I'll start counting, and you guys go find some good hiding spots." Exclaimed Katrina.

We decided to play hide n seek. We all nodded and waited for her to turn around, cover her eyes, and start counting from 1 to 20.

"1...-" After Katrina said the first number, we rushed to find good hiding spots.

The counting got far less clearer as I rushed to find a place to hide. I always win at hide n seek, and today won't be the day I lose! I reached the stairs which led to the next floor, but if I were to go up there, I would be too far from my siblings..
...
Hmm...
...
Nah, it's worth it!^^

I ran upstairs and started looking for a good hiding spot. I immediately rushed behind a wall and I sat there for about... 5 minutes, I think? I looked around the floor I was at and there weren't many people there. Heck, there were only like 3 guests on this floor from what I could see.

I looked up and saw a sign that said "Welcome To The Madhouse". Huh, that's pretty spooky and interesting! :D

...Okay, it's been a long time since I came up here. Like what, 9 minutes at least? I wonder what is taking them so long.. Eh, I got bored and decided to change my hiding spot. I got up and started walking around. No one was on this floor beside me now! Until..

"Hey kid, are you lost?" I heard a person ask from behind me. I turned around and saw a man that didn't really give me good vibes...

Mum and dad said to not talk to strangers, so I didn't say anything. But I didn't want him to think I'm lost, so I just shook my head.

"Are you sure? I saw you all alone not too long ago. I bet your parents are worried sick of you, I know where they are thankfully!" Okay, I really don't trust him!

My parents weren't here, so it was an obvious lie. "I-I'll.. Go.." I said quietly as I walked away slowly, fear in my tone and movements. I turned around and started running away from him.

"Kid.. Hey! Kid!" I suddenly heard him yell and he started running after me. I tried to run away. My heart was beating like crazy, I was sweating, crying; But eventually I was caught.