017

NaYeon grunted as she opened her eyes. She was feeling something heavy on her body so she looked down and found JeongYeon's legs over her. She frowned, eyeing JeongYeon who was sleeping horizontally on the bed. Her hands and head were falling down from the bed while her legs were thrown on NaYeon's chest and thighs.

NaYeon sighed and sat up on the bed, pushing JeongYeon's leg from her chest. She stretched her body and got off the bed without disturbing JeongYeon's sleep. She then went to JeongYeon side and lifted her up by holding her arms to place her body back on the bed. JeongYeon whined but didn't bother to open her eyes to know what was happening with her. NaYeon flipped JeongYeon's body and fixed her back on her position.

She cracked her fingers, yawning and looked at JeongYeon who was now sleeping, soundlessly. NaYeon fixed her own hair and picked her phone to charge but she noticed two missed calls from an unknown number. She dialled the number and moved away from JeongYeon, not wanting to disturb her. After finishing the call, she plugged her phone to charge and headed to the bathroom to get ready but remembering JeongYeon's sleeping position earlier, a smile formed on her lips. 'Who sleeps like that?'

Minutes passed and JeongYeon was still in her dreamland. NaYeon came out, drying her hair with a towel and went to JeongYeon to wake her up. She tapped JeongYeon's cheek but JeongYeon just stirred in her sleep, not bothering to open her eyes. NaYeon tapped her cheek once again but it didn't work.

"We'll be late. Wake up now." NaYeon shook JeongYeon by her shoulder.

"I will kill you, Momoring..." JeongYeon opened her eyes, furiously.

She blinked her eyes few times and when her vision was clear enough, she widened them, finding NaYeon in front of her. 'What is she doing at my place?' JeongYeon thought while eyeing NaYeon. Her wet hair, a towel hanging on her shoulder, her lips emitting something but JeongYeon couldn't hear as she was lost in her.

JeongYeon scanned NaYeon's face for a moment, confusing NaYeon. She was continuously calling her but JeongYeon was not reacting any bit. Her eyes landed on NaYeon's cleavage area that was a bit visible even though NaYeon was wearing the bathrobe but she winced when she felt a hard slap on her left cheek by NaYeon.

"Are you dead or what? Can't you hear me?" NaYeon asked, seriously.

"Unnie..."

"Finally, you're conscious. Get ready or we'll be late." She said, standing straight.

"Where am I?" JeongYeon questioned, sitting up.

"Sitting on my bed." NaYeon answered, rolling her eyes and went to the dressing table to comb her hair.

JeongYeon rubbed her temple, gently and looked around. She then remembered that she was at NaYeon's place, in her room, on her bed and it was all because the weather last night was really bad. She quickly checked the time and gasped, causing NaYeon to glance over her.

"It's late. How will I manage to go home and then university like this? I'll be late for sure." JeongYeon panicked, getting off the bed and grabbed her bag quickly.

"Stop there." NaYeon commanded. JeongYeon turned to her.

"Don't overreact. Get ready and have breakfast. We'll go directly from here."

"But I don't have any clothes here. My appa will be mad for sure."

"Your clothes are already dried. Just calm down." NaYeon spoke, firmly.

JeongYeon nodded, pouting. She was commanded to get ready by NaYeon so she obeyed because she didn't want to miss any of her class. JeongYeon didn't waste much time and got ready then she had breakfast at NaYeon's place with her. They then headed to the university, directly from NaYeon's place. JeongYeon was thinking of a way to talk to her father without getting scolded.