Bad Ending: Shattered Memory

"NO!"

But she refused.

The child lashed out, slowly turning into the demon she was before

The sight filled Dream with dread. The situation wasn't good. They had to run.

"Nighty! Let's go!"

Dream didn't know that one of the demon's spider legs was coming toward him.

But his brother did.

So, as a last act of sacrifice...

He leapt in forward of Dream, the leg piercing Nightmare's SOUL. A bitter smile

"NIGHTY!"

Nightmare was struggling to breathe now and didn't have much time left.

Desperate, he grasped Dream's hand.

"D-Dream, g-go, p-please, I-I l-love y-you..."

Dream, crying, let go of Nightmare's hand and ran through the portal, desperately hoping that Nightmare would survive, would come back with him.

WHAT WAS HE THINKING?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The last thing Nightmare saw was the hazy view of Dream escaping.

He smiled weakly. He knew he'd protected Dream. That was the best thing he could have done in his pathetic life. He closed his eyes in contentment.

And everything turned black.

*Your LOVE has increased!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

After the traumatizing situation, no matter who came to help, Dream was never himself again.

He kept blaming himself, becoming more distant and hallucinating about the times with his brother.

Slowly, his memories, all of the good ones, began to shatter. He began to lose himself to his dark side, the side that never welcomed his existence.

Until one day, he gave in.

His true self was gone once and for all, happiness consumed by his guilt.

All it took was one leap, just like his brother's death.

'CRACK!'

Dream was gone.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Destiny lost herself too.

But Fate blamed her.

Blamed her for the multiverse ending, they had no more chances for another end.

And Destiny lashed out, throwing a spear.

Her spear hit Fate.

Fate was dead the moment he hit the ground.

That was where the deities went into chaos.

The tears and bloodshed started, the weapons clanging as everyone took sides.

Until everyone was gone, victims of an isolated event.

But the King survived.

But he had to make a new chance. A new omniverse, mind you.

Doing so...

But he did it anyway. There was no point in keeping this tragedy happen.

So his soul expanded.

He let it.

Soon, another omniverse was born.

But without something important.

Something, or rather some things, ceased to exist.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"The end."

Destiny closed the storybook she was reading to her son, Fate.

Fate asked,

"Mom, did the brothers get their happy ending in the afterlife?"

Destiny shed a tear. She shook her head.

"No. The brothers are forever opposites on different sides. They can see each other but will never meet again."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/N: This ending sounded better in my head. But thank you.

This AU was a fantastic world in my imagination.

I thought that the number of Passive Nightmare books on Wattpad was unacceptable.

So I wrote this.

This story has been a knowledgeable experience, learning what to include and what not to, and learning many things.

This story has some flaws, but I'm finished with it here.

So if you skipped to this ending, read the rest of the book. (I am guilty of this sometimes)

Thank you for being so patient.

Suppose you have stuck through this story since the beginning. I am still a novice and would like feedback on my book.

So yes. This chapter is the end.

Goodbye.

(PS: I KNOW THAT KING MULTIVERSE IS A PUPPET OF ERROR 404 NOW, THIS IS MY AOM(Alternate Omniverse) WHERE KING MULTIVERSE IS A REAL BEING AND IS KIND)

(Also, I was super stupid not to research King Multiverse before writing him)

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎