Good Ending: The Knot Tied To Us All

"Yes. Maybe change isn't such a bad thing after all..."

And she accepted.

She turned to the brothers, smiling warmly.

"Thank you."

Before they could say anything, their world went white.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Dream was under the shade of the now-grown Tree of Feelings, enjoying the sunset.

The rest of the Star Sanses joined him soon after.

"HELLO, DREAM!"

Dream grinned.

"Hi, Blue. How's your father?"

"IT WAS GREAT! HE BROUGHT ME TO EAT NICE CREAM THIS WEEK!"

"That's great, Blue! What flavour was it?"

They kept the small talk until a sudden disturbance came in. Well, two.

Horror dragged a struggling Cross by his hoodie, with Nightmare running close behind, cackling.

Horror started to speak.

"Hey, Dream-"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Cross has something to tell you..." continued Nightmare.

Everyone except Dream and Cross had a knowing smirk.

Cross started screeching like a goat for reasons.

Everyone covered their (non-existent) ears.

After he stopped, Dream made a face.

"What was that about?"

Cross flushed a deep purple.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!"

The threesome sat down at the trunk like the others, with Nightmare plopping down next to his brother.

For the rest of the time there, they all told jokes, with Horror sometimes adding in a few remarks.

The sky slowly turned dark, with the stars twinkling above.

They relaxed as a cool breeze blew through the sky like it was carrying the stars with them.

Up there, Fate, Destiny and Love, after making that scene, burst into laughter as they came up with stupid schemes for this multiverse.

Nightmare and Dream, looking up at the peaceful view, thought of the year before and beamed at each other.

There was always a chance for a happy ending.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/N: THE CONCLUSION IS HERE! Whew!

Thank you to the amazing people who kept the support, even though my book wasn't that good. Thank you, the people on Wattpad, who were the funny people in my life.

And thank YOU for reading this. It makes my day to see one person viewing my work, even if you don't think I appreciate it.

Thank you for the beautiful journey.

And, for the last time...

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎