#1: Kuroko Tetsuya

KNB x Reader 

#1: Kuroko Tetsuya

notice    me   senpai

You were his senpai, an upperclassman.

He liked you and wanted to be noticed by you.

When will you notice me, senpai?  That was what he always thought whenever he sees your radiant smile whenever you hung out with your friends.

He knew that he won't be noticed though. He was rarely noticed by even his friends if he didn't mention his presence. What more of a girl that he only talks to once in a blue moon?

His heart broke when he saw you with another man, another man who treated you poorly.

He clenched his fist, seeing your boyfriend making out with another girl in the hallway even though you could clearly see them. He wanted to approach him but what right did he have? He didn't even know if you knew him. 

But what hurt him the most was seeing your tears as you broke up with the guy. He hated seeing you hurt, and he hated seeing your tears. 

Slap

That was it. You had enough! You slapped your boyfriend after finally breaking up with him and ran away. 

"(Your name)-senpai!" Kuroko yelled as he chased after you.

You ran all the way out of the school and it coincidentally began to rain as your tears fell.

Suddenly, as you felt your world break apart, you felt something wrap around you. It was Kuroko's jacket. 

"(Your name)-senpai...You will catch a cold."

"...Thank you, Kuroko-kun..."

You have actually noticed him all along.