#6: Akashi Seijuro

KnB x Reader

Akashi Seijurou

his princess

"(Your last name)-sama, Akashi-sama has been expecting you," Akashi's butler said as you exited your limo to go in Akashi's mansion.

You see, you are quite rich being the heiress of (Your desired company name). You were respected and admired by everyone. Some envied you, some feared you, and some made you their inspiration.

But what made the media crazy was that you announced your marriage with the Akashi heir Akashi Seijurou.

"I know. Thank you, (name of your driver)-san," you said with a smile.

Akashi fell for you not because you have as much money as he does but because of your personality. You weren't snobbish and bratty despite having the power to get what you want when you want whether it be a mansion or a private beach. You were kind to everyone. That is what made him call you his princess.

When you went in his room, you were greeted with a small smile by the red-haired emperor himself who was drying his hair with a towel. Unfortunately for you, he has already worn his pants but you're also pretty lucky that he hasn't buttoned up his shirt yet.

His small smile turned into a smirk. "Do you like what you see?"

You felt the heat creep up to your face, and you tried to cover the blush. "B-be quiet!" you said and began to button it up. You also began to fix his tie which made the two of you look like a married couple although you were just engaged.

Taking your hand in his, he looked into your eyes. "The only one who can look me in the eye are those who serve me, but you are an exception because you are my princess. That will soon change though since you're going to be an empress," he said, kissing the back of your hand.