#8: Haizaki Shogo

KnB x Reader

#7: Haizaki Shogo

Surprise

You never expected yourself to marry Haizaki Shogo.

He was rude, mean, and just casually threw women aside. Meanwhile, you were considered almost an angel. But when you patched him up when he got into a fight, for some reason the two of you became closer.

Now, the two of you have a son who was in his 5th grade of elementary.

You were quite happy that he became a nice kid-not like his dad-but you were worried that he was too nice and getting bullied.

You sighed as he went home yet again with bruises.

"What happened [son's name]?" you asked worriedly.

He simply smiled. "Nothing, mom. I fell down, that's all..."

You could clearly see that was not the case. But today he seemed different from usual, he looked happier.

You smiled at him. "Did something good happen today?" you asked, and he nodded.

"Dad was the one to fetch me."

You managed to put two and two together and glanced at the man who was hiding behind the door, thinking he was unnoticed by you. He flinched and blushed a bit, only coming out when [son's name] walked away.

You lightly smacked his arm and pecked his cheek, inspecting the wounds on his arms. He probably scared the kids away but got into a fight with their parents.

"Idiot," you said as you patch his wounds up again, hopefully, for the last time!

Extra:

"So, [son's name], you should be a good boy alright?" you finished telling him the story of Haizaki being punched by Aomine. "Or else you'll be gotten by Uncle Policeman."

He paled and nodded, getting ready for school though a few minutes later, a thief attempted to rob him with Aomine coincidentally catching him.

(Son's name)'a eyes widened as he ran away. "WAAAH!!! I AM A GOOD BOY!"