#9: Kiyoshi Teppei

KnB x Reader

#8: Kiyoshi Teppei

bear hugs

You have been dating Kiyoshi Teppei for eight years now. The two of you have graduated college and have stable jobs. The two of you were living a peaceful life. It was perfect.

The best part of your relationship was the comfort and the trust you put in each other. He never made you feel unwanted. If you did feel that way, he would wrap you around him with his big hands and change it. You felt safe with him, and he felt the same way when around you.

"Teppei, I'm back!" you said.

The two of you began living with each other around the last year of college.

"Welcome back, (Your name)!" he said and wrapped you in one of his bear hugs then kissed you on the cheek.

Your relationship was perfect.

What you anticipate when you go home is the bear hugs he give you.

"(Your name)," he said again but with a more serious tone.

You began to wonder what it was and feared for the worst. "What is it, Teppei?"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

He kneeled on the ground and gave you a big smile. "I'm sorry. I was just too nervous!" he admitted adorably. "(Your name)," he said again, holding out a box with a ring inside. "Will you marry me?"

Tears brimmed your eyes as you nodded. "Yes!"