Sweet confrontation

Aaryaveer's POV

"Why are you lying on my face Aarya?" I stood in front of her, face to face.

"I am not your Aaryawati, Your Majesty." She iterated herself.

"You are lying." I calmly reasserted my claim.

"I am not." This time, her voice was calmer, lower and more assertive.

So we were kind of playing a game then. Who was more assertive. I went closer to her, my height towering her. She in turn, folded her hands across her chest, her body language clearly closing me off.

"I am not feeling well, Your Majesty. I wish you good night and sweet dreams!" She spoke as she took two steps back and turned around.

"This is how you wish your husband? Do you have any idea what will happen to you after your truth comes out?" I grabbed her waist and turned her around to face me. Her eyes frowned as she gave me a strong eye contact.

"No one.... I say no one would believe you!" She hissed in a lower voice.

The atmosphere had changed and there was a sort of electricity of attraction between us. I had been attracted to my wife before, but this time it was entirely a new experience. This time I was dealing with a strong headed and capable woman rather than the submissive one. And to my horror, both were the same. I never realised that Aarya's character had such a depth.

I didn't want to let her go. So I continued holding her waist. Not too tight to make her uncomfortable and not so loose that she could leave me.

"Tell me, you aren't my Aarya." I said as I freed my right hand and my fingers slipped inside her veil to loosen the strap around her hair (her face still covered).

"I am not." She hissed again, into my ears, her slow lower tone, unintentionally sounding seductive. I looked into her eyes and grinned. Her pupils had dilated. She probably felt the same magnetic attraction that I was feeling for her.

Memories of her moans captured into my lips became alive. How her smooth skin would glide under my finger tips and gently caress my own.

Her hair was tied in a bun so my hand ripped off the black ribbon that she had used to tie her hair. My finger tips gently begin to play with her hair, tracing her scalp while my left hand on her waist pulled her closer to me.

Her breath came in gasps as I stared shamelessly at her veil. The veil although covered her face entirely, gave away the outline of her luscious, fuller  lips.

My thumb traced the outline while her breathing became heavy.

"I missed this, Aarya."  I said as my finger was tracing the outline of her lower lip

"Again, Your majesty, I am not your Aarya." She gasped despite of the resistance.

"That explains why you came here to save me, out of nowhere." I simply stated the fact and my left hand was now busy, playing with the nape of her neck. My right hand, pulled her waist closer so our bodies were almost touching.

"I didn't come to save you, I came here to save the kingdom."  She tried to mask her gasps by not looking into my face.

"Lair. You love me, adore me and can die for me Aarya. But right now, you want something else. Something very urgent. Something dark. Don't you?" I said as my hand shifted inside her veil, playing with the back of her delicate ear. I always knew that Aarya loved getting her ears touched and kissed even during the heights of our intimacy.

"Stop." Her voice trembled as she used her hand to take my hand away from her face.

I grabbed the wrists of both her hands with my one hand and with the other hand, I continued holding her waist firmly.

"Leave me." She almost whispered.

"Do you ACTUALLY want me to leave you." I said as my lips touched her chin, moving towards her lips.

"Yes." Her whisper was barely audible. She seemed to struggle her inner demons as my lips moved towards her lower lip. I so badly wanted to rip off her veil but then, what's the use of teasing her if she couldn't feel the craving that I had for her.

"I apologise I cannot hear anything you say." I whispered into her ears as my teeth bit her ear through the fabric.

"Please" was her immediate response. Suddenly as if woken from the trace, she looked at me, freed her hands and pushed me gently and took a few steps back.

"Good night, Your Majesty." She tried to smoothen her veil, gave me one last fierce expression and rushed to her tent.

Did that woman understand what "good night" meant? It was going to be a long lonely night without her. I sighed with disappointment and ventured inside my tent.