Physical intimacy

Aaryaveer's POV

"Hmmmm?" My ears went alert as I heard light footsteps beside my bed...

I got up with a start, grabbing dagger that was kept inside my pillow. Suddenly I realised that I was completely naked, under the blanket. I felt vulnerable for split of second.

"Who is it?" I raised my voice, only to hear a soft feminine gasp. Oh, it was her.

"I am sorry for waking you up. I am going." She said and I got up from the bed with a lightening speed and grabbed her wrist. What was she doing inside my tent in the middle of the night? I could make out from a faint light that she was holding something with both her hands.

That was a trunk that I had used to write messages for Aaryawati when I had arrived at the camp. Was she stealing the trunk?

I pulled her with me and we both fell into the bed. I got on the top of her and gazed into her huge eyes under the faint orange light.

She was gasping. "What's the meaning of all this?" I asked her.

"Nothing. You can keep your trunk, I am going." She tried to get up but I pulled her back.

"Let me go, you brute!" She said as she tried to get out of my weight.

"What do you think you will do if I don't let you go?" I asked her as I gently kissed the nape of her neck.

I could hear a small intake of breath and then her threat. "I will kill you. Leave me!"

I laughed. That woman could slaughter an entire army but she couldn't see a drop of blood on my body. However Aaryawati looked at me and grinned. She knew what I was thinking.

"Remember the face off when I had injured you? Trust me I didn't even flinch a bit while doing that!" She growled lowly. For a split of a second I was scared.

"You won't hurt me darling." I said again and I ran my hands over her body. She looked at me, anger dripping from her eyes.

"I am just checking for possible signs of you having dagger in your possession." I offered a ridiculous explanation as my hands managed to touch her soft skin.

She simply grinned and looked at the dagger I was holding. Did she mean to use it against me? I couldn't be so confident. After all she was a spy.

"We will see it later, first I need to inspect you. Thoroughly." I added. And she made a face.

However I was more interested in seeing her facial expressions. As my hands explored her stomach, area above the naval, neck, shoulders (all under the fabric), I could feel her expressions going softer. Her chest was heaving as she tried to fight the battle of touch. I whispered my naughty fantasies and bit her earlobe while doing that.

"Will you tell me what were you doing here?" I asked her as I softly bit her lower lip.

"No." She said as she tried to push me away.

"Then you need to bear the consequences." I laughed as I kissed her forehead and started the assault again. This time, my lips targeted the skin above her bosom as my hands finished the process of removing her upper garment.

"You never touched me in that way ever!" She accused me.

"What?" I was astonished as I got up and allowed her to sit up. I then took her into my arms.

"I mean, when we get physically intimate, you usually never communicate with me." She tried to find words without getting flushed. Her eyes looking down at my naked thighs.

"That's because you are never vocal about your preferences. So I thought maybe you didn't like to talk about such stuff, being a woman. So I always tried to provide you love in the ways I feel appropriate or in ways I feel you would love." I told her as I tried to look into her eyes. However she felt the natural shyness like any woman would feel on the first night with her husband.

I could still remember the night we had after we got married. I allowed her to sleep as I knew she would be tired after the hectic proceedings. And later, we made love. She was mostly quiet as I tried to navigate the ways to pleasure her. When the pain hit her for the first time, I couldn't fathom it. However when I had heard of her soft gasps, I knew she was in pain. I left her and helped her to clean up the blood. However even after that episode, she never openly communicated what acts she preferred. She never denied me when I had asked for physical intimacy and I made sure that I never went beyond to make her feel uncomfortable. We had frequent sex but most of the times, I was the one who would be expressing. Slowly I started reading her non vocal signals and our communication stopped entirely. It was simply an act of satisfying our bodies. However, that never made me love her less. I loved her with all my heart and I still do.

Lovemaking is an act of getting emotionally, mentally and physically aligned to your partner. In our marriage, we never discussed what we loved. I would make love to her based on what I felt she liked. And trust me, it was never easy. I had to observe her reactions to every act that I did. And make guesses.

However, today it was different. I had realised that I was married to a bold woman who was capable of explaining her feelings. Better she would open up with me.

"Actually, I was taught not to be vocal about.. you know... my needs. I was told to simply pleasure my husband. And that women don't demand." She looked down at her joined hands.

I grabbed a blanked and wrapped it around us. My body provided heat against the cool midnight air.

"It's a process of us being together. If you would never tell me what do you love, how am I supposed to find out?" I spoke up and she nodded.

"Now, let's get back to the business." I said as I kissed her nose "this time, I would love it if you could communicate your desires."

I kissed her. Hard and deep and she returned it with equal fervour. Our chests touched and our breaths aligned at the same pace. I pushed her head closer to mine to deepen the kiss. She moaned through her throat as we did that.

"So you are not mad at me.. ahhh that I ahhhh hid things from you!" She gasped as I sucked the tip of her mountain.

I stopped for a moment. I had to clear a few things before we could be one.

"Initially I was mad. But then I placed myself into your shoes and realised why you did all that. However, I am a very progressive person. You could have told about all that to me later after marriage. I would have never stopped you from your dreams. That's what life partners are for." I cleared the air.

"I am sorry." She hugged me tight as I felt her head on my neck. I hugged her back and felt her tears, flowing from her cheek to my throat.

"Shhhhhh. Don't cry. It's okay. We will handle everything. Together. Okay? We will tell people about your truth only when you are most comfortable and ready to come out on the open." I caressed her back.

"Hmmm. Thanks." She said.

"Now spread your legs. I am going to do some delicious things to you." I said as I unwrapped the blanket.

"Oh God! Now I understood!" She got up with a start and I could see her breasts in full glory.

She grabbed her upper garment and wore her clothes, much to my distress. I just tried to get the final glimpse of her skin before she soaked herself with more fabric.

"Call everyone! Now! We don't have time!" She announced as she marched out of the tent.