rude•

Missy looked at me with excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah, why?" I asked intrigued. "Me and my friend over here are actors, Im Chris Evans, and this is Robert Downey Jr." He said referring to him and his friend. "Chris Pratt." Char whispered to herself making me giggle.

"Inside joke, sorry." I said after receiving confused looks by the both of them. "Anyways" I said, stretching the s. "You said that missy would be perfect for something?" I said, moving I from what char just said.

"Erm yeah, but we would need to do it in a more private area, so why don't you book an appointment with our director?" Said the fancy man with a chin beard.

"Ok Mr chin-beard, I still need some proof so I know your not trying to kidnap her?" I said in the obnoxious way he did, receiving a dirty look from him.

The fancy man was staring at me, so I stared back, we stood there for a while. "Haha you blinked I win" I said turning my attention to Chris.

"Ok ok, here he's on the phone." Chris said, handing me his phone.

Bold-pepper
Not bold- Anthony russo

"Hello?"

"Is this the manager of that girl."

"I guess so, and that girl's name is missy."

"My name is Anthony Russo, I am the lead director, along with my brother, of marvel studios. And from what my friends have said, missy is a great candidate for a lead role."

"How do I know you not lying?"

"Google it, anyways come for a meeting at 14th avenue on fifth Street tomorrow at 10am."

And with that he ended the call. "Rude." I whispered under my breath. I handed the phone back to Chris and took a deep breath. "do you want to do it?" I asked missy, bending down to her height.

"I mean I don't know, it's alot to think about." She said, I could tell she was getting anxious.

"Ok." I said standing back up, "Ill come to the meeting tomorrow with her and we will decide once we know to character." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Chris said with a smile on his face. They both left and before I could talk to the voice I heard a screech come from on the stage.

"Get back to work girl!" Screamed the old lady.

This is going to be a long two days.