money is money•

"Okay let's get this stupid homework over with." I said to myself pulling out my science revision. "Calculate the magnification of..." I whispered the question to myself, trying to figure it out. It was 12am and I have science and Engineering due for tomorrow.

After and hour and a half I finally finished my science. Now it was time for the engineering, all I had to do was to work a bit on my final for this year, which I have decided to make a fully working web-shooter, inspired by my favourite comics

I finished up my plan, all of the measurements and the stupid boring parts of it, now all I have to do is the fun part, making it. But that will have to wait for now as it's 3:30am and I have to get ready for work.

I hop in a quick shower and get ready by putting on my uniform and tying my hair up so I don't have to dry it

I quietly leave the apartment and run a few blocks because I'm late (shocker). Its now 3:57 and I run through the back doors to see my boss. "Pepper, you were almost late, get onto the front and serve them!" He rolled his eyes and slammed the door to his office. "Literally built like Mr eggman." I whispered to myself as I run to the bar. Yes I'm a bartender, and yes and 14. Is this illegal? Definitely.

"What can I get for you?" I asked the man infront of me...

I am finally on my break, I head to the back to finish continuing my design on Mrs Smith's lightsabers. Once I had finished, it was time to hop on the work grind. Jesus I should get an award for this.

"What can I get for you sir?" I asked the built man infront of me, "just 3 shots of vodka please." Turned the man, I made eye contact with Sebastian Stan. I froze, "okayyyy!" I said, skipping quickly down to the other side of the bar. I poured the drinks at lightning speed and placed them Infront of him. "Erm, thanks... Pepper." He slowly said, squinting his eyes as he walked away. "No problem." I awkwardly smiled at him.

I started to serve more customers, until I saw a big crowd come in, not only do bartend, but I also serve. "Pep get out onto that big group, I can already smell the money." He called from the door of his office, I sighed and started to walk over. "What can I get you guys?" I asked nicely, keeping my head down. Once they replied there order I looked up to give confirmation until I saw the whole cast staring at me. "Oh, hey guysss." I smiled and stared at them blankingly, "anywayssss." I turned and walked bald to the bar. "Well that wasn't awkward." I cursed myself. I put all of their drinks onto a tray and varied it over. "Hey kid." Stated rdj, how was not there before. "Wait a second...?" He turned to look at me. "Yeah?" I smiled awkwardly. "First off, aren't you like 11? And Second off, why are you up so late on a school night?" He asked concerned. "Well first off, I'm 14. And second off, money is money." I shrugged my shoulders before putting down the tray and walking back to the bar.

After a few weird looks during the night of off a concerned cast, my shift was done. It was 6am, so that means not many people were out.

I got back, washed my face and got ready for school. It has been a busy long week.

*Heyyy, many of you won't read this but I haven't posted in like half I year so I'm happy to post again!*