shotgun•

"okay, no we need 2 eggs!" I shouted, looking up from the recipe on my phone. "Seb, catch!" Shouted Anthony. I rolled my eyes and cringed at the sound of an egg hitting the floor. I. Slowly turned to see Anthony looking at me scared to death. "I'll clean it?" He said, trying to make the situation better. I giggled and turned back to the recipe.

I sighed as we jumped onto the sofa. "that was eventful." I said, looking at my watch to see it was 2pm. "shittt." I whispered to myself quietly. I have to start work soon.

"There you are pepper!" Said Joe r excitedly. "Hi Joe." I replied. "Erm so we were wondering if missy could stay till 6? We have alot of scenes we are dying to shoot." He pleaded. "Erm yeah no problem, Its only I have work but I could come back around 5:45 if thats okay?" I answered. "yeah thats brill!" He replied with loads of energy.

Once he left I stood up and started to pack my bag. "Wait, how old are you?" Seb asked. "Oh, I'm 14." I answered. "14?, And you working?" Anthony said, quite shocked. "Yeah, it's only a part time job, just cleaning." I reply, throwing on my coat. "How far?" Anthony asked. "8 blocks." I replied, putting my phone in my pocket and walking towards the door.

"I'm driving you." Anthony stated, pulling some car keys off the table. "No, seriously its fin-" " I CALL SHOT GUN!" Seb interupted, running past me and Anthony, "okay then." I said giving in and dragging myself behind them.