I wouldn't doubt it.•

"i bet you couldn't!" Argued Charlotte. "Oh I bet I could char!" I exclaimed.

Stephanie, the owner of  'Greensdale's house for children', walked in. "What are we screeching about young girls?" She asked in a bitchy tone.

"Nothing miss Acerson." We both said in unison. "Good, then get back to cleaning!" She yelled in an unbearable squeaky voice.

"Still think you can't." Whispered Charlotte. "Fine, after chores I will go, and you wait on the other side ok?" I give in. "Deal!" She says, shaking my hand.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Go on then" she whispered, nudging me towards the gate.

What we were doing is seeking in to the old building two blocks down. All of the kids say at the house is that it's haunted, but I don't believe them.

"Ok fine." I said before hopping over the fence. After looking back at her one more time, I opened the creaky door and went in.

It wasn't bad to be honest, but very old. I decided to go up on the roof and scare char.

I threw a rock down towards the ground. "Pep, is that you?" She asked. So I threw another. "This isn't funny pep." She said sternly. 

"Oh come on, I was only having a bit of fun !" I answer, sticking my head over the edge of then roof.

"Ok, enough, come down now." She says worried. "Oh no, I hear something, oh! It's a ghost, on no helppp!" I sarcastically scream, pulling myself away from the edge, making it looked like I was being dragged.

Our laughs were interrupted by a man's voice. "Hey, you ok up there kiddo?" I worried passerby asked.

I instantly knew who it was. "Oh, Mr Pratt, thank god my heroooo!" I say, pulling myself back and putting my arms Infront like I was trying to grab onto the edge.

"She's fine, I think." Answered char, making me giggle. "Hey kid, I don't think it's safe up there." Chris says, looking between me and the building.

"Oh, I'll be fin-." As I say that the roof creaked. I managed to squeeze an "Oh no." Before the roof eventually collapsed.

Fortunately, I landed on a old sofa. Nothing but a few marks.

Walking out of the house I awkwardly smiled towards Mr Pratt. "I think you were right." I say looking at the building. "You ok?" He asked looking at my face, seeing all the scratches. "Yeah I'm good, it was kinda awesome I'm not gonna lie." I say, giggling. "Kinda? That was AMAZINGLY AWESOME BRO!" Screamed char. We started laughing and talking about how fun it was, and looked.

"Hey is everything ok out here? I heard a crash." Asked a woman holding onto Chris's shoulder. "Oh is this your girlfriend?" Char asked. "Ow!" She exclaimed after I nudged her.  " That could be his sister, idiot." I Whisper-shouted.

They both laugh, "oh I'm not any, I'm just his friend." She's says, putting her hand out. Me and char both shake it, acting as upper-class as we could. "Aren't you both so polite." She's says smiling.

"Anyways, what was the big crash." She says, remembering what she came out here for. "Errm..." I say looking towards Chris.

"Just some teens," he says, winking at me. "Yup." "Yeah." Me and Charlotte both say, acting as unsuspicious as we could.

"Ok, well Ill see you guys later!" She said, turning and walking back into the building she came from.  "Bye scar!" Chris shouts as she leave

"I saved you guys."  Chris says. "Scar? Like the character of the lion king?" I ask, completely ignoring him. "No dumb dumb, it's a nickname for scarlet or something." Char says. "Ohhhhhh," I I answered, looking back towards Chris. "Bingo." He answered.

My nokia interrupted us. "Oh crap, we gotta go Mr Pratt." I say checking it. "Really." He says, "we are still on the whole, Chris Pratt thing."

"Yup!" I answered, dragging char with me. "Byeeeeee." I shout, whirl speeding down the street.

______________________________________
Chris pov

"

Who were they Chris?" Asked scar, when I entered the lounge room. "Oh just some kids who wanted a photo." I answered lying. " Wait, did one of them have a new England patriots cap?" Asked Anthony. "Yeahhh, why?" Scar asked confused. "They same kid from yesterday?" Anthony asked.

"Listen man, she was on the roof of the old building across the road so I thought I'd check if they were alright." I said, justifying my actions.

"Well was she?"  Scar asked. "Yeah "I answered, "until the roof caved in." I whispered after, obviously not quiet enough. "THE ROOF DID WHAT?" She asked, shocked.

"She was fine, ok!" I say, sitting down. "Your lucky she was or I would have screamed at you so hard mister." She said, almost like she was shouting at her son."I wouldn't doubt it." I reply, looking at the ground.

All I was thinking about was that kid.
Why do I keep running into her?