Bestfriend

Sniff

"I have always been in love with Rin."

Erik snorts.
"Always? You just met that guy last month."

"But I love him."
Shayne said, wiping his nose with tissue.

"Always. Is not the proper word."

Shayne was 22 years old and still unemployed. Living with his parents allowance. He refused to work and just looked for a lover all his life.
He is a rich kid that doesn't know how the world works.

A person that dreams to find a perfect lover from his dreams.

Erik is Shayne's best friend and they've been together since childhood.

Erik is the opposite of Shayne. Though they both grow up in luxury, Erik is hard working and early on takes full responsibility in their family business.

Though they are different, they are closer than anyone in the world.

.
.
.

Erik kicks the door and sees Shayne hugging someone on the couch.

Shayne's eyes widened.

Erik knows Shayne is gay since young but the two didn't make it an issue.
Shayne's parents spoiled him so much they are very supportive but Shayne isn't allowed to have a boyfriend until he is 20.
It's been 2 years since he is allowed to date and he has been flirting with all eligible men he met.

"You, come here." Erik said and he stares coldly at the back of the man that has no self confidence to turn around.

Shayne licks his lips.
He thought he would get laid tonight.

He was dragged by Erik.

"What? We are getting to the good part."
Shayne said, dissatisfied.

Erik smashes the paperwork in his head.
Shayne takes it and skimmed at them.
Erik open arms and accepts Shayne's hug.

"He lied to me!"

Erik sighs.

"He said he likes me. He just wants my money!" Shayne angrily smashes and torn the reports in his hand. Screaming in anger.

Erik rubs his head.
"That's what you get for trusting someone so much."

"Am I really gullible? Is asking for someone to love so much?"

Erik flicks his forehead.
"Asking won't get you nowhere. You need to be wise. You need to have trust issues with everyone before you  give your trust and care. Don't easily hand over your affection."

Shayne hugs him.
"Yes Mom."

Erik pushes him away.
He almost stumbled to the road side.

.
.
.