Twisted I love You

(This story is twisted and incest. You have been warned. Wahahahhaha.)

Bold enough to refuse the King when he called him to his chamber.

Sydian is the King's second Male wife aside from the first male wife or even the Queen.

There are so many beauties in the King's harem and Sydian is one of the most unfortunate. He was born as a commoner and despite his parents having ordinary looks, Sydian was born beautiful. Many covet his beauty and many times his life and his family life's at risk because of this.

His family gave up on him after one of his pursuers accidentally killed his young sister.

Sydian hates his face and wants to ruin his own face but maybe because of the trauma of his sister's death, he is scared of pain and blood.

He tried to live where no human steps on. Deep in the mountains.

Maybe he will be eaten by bears or wolves.

With a trembling body, he still went to live in seclusion.

Until one day, he saved a wounded man in the forest and fell in love. He was coaxed by the charming man and they went to the capital to get married.

Many opposed their wedding. He is a ger, a man who can give birth to a child, but the status of a ger opposed to a woman is equivalent to a man opposed to a woman or maybe worse.

But many secretly harbor a different reason to oppose the wedding.

The King promised to help them if the man solved the King's problem about the war in the South. The man promises to return with victory and to marry the man he loves.

It was a beautiful love story. Until the man dies in war.

Sydian was forced to marry the King that sent his lover to die.

Sydian name is famous as the one the King favored the most.

But Sydian has never cared or even harbored a single shred of emotion toward the scum man who he later found out.......work with the enemy to kill his lover.

As he grows older. His emotions become colder. And in the end, with his sweet talk. The King drinks the poison he gives him.

"Why? I have always loved you, Sydian. How can you not give me a single piece of your heart?"

"It's laughable. Someone who ruined my life, took away the only man that ever loved me and I ever love really think you deserve to be loved back? Hahaha."

He happily announces the King is dead as he walks barefooted and his clothes full of his blood.

"I killed him! I killed the King!"

He happily announced.

.

.

"Father."

Sydian looks at the man standing outside the cell bars.

He looks exactly like the King but younger.

Sydian looks away.

He have never love the child that came out of the man that raped him multiple times.

He can't even touch the child because his face resembles that man so much as if the time went back and that man became young again.

"I will help you."

"Neo"

"Father, we can go far away! Leave this country and start a new life. You don't have to look at me. Just...Just....don't leave me.." tears falling down his eyes.