I F*ck the ML first

After I died, I was reborn in a novel.

I become the father of the villain in the novel.

I tried my best to fix the wrongdoing of the previous owner, become rich and treat my wife and son better.

"Why are you doing this Claire? What have I done wrong?"

But in the end, I can't move Claire's heart.

In the original novel, Claire's love for Zachary is so unfathomable. It's to the point she can smile as she sacrificed herself and her son for him.

"You...are not my husband." Claire pointed her weak finger at me. Trembling in anger.

"You will never be him!"

Claire committed suicide and I can't do anything about it.

I thought If I do a good job, I can get what is not originally mine.

I promise to confess to my son after he becomes an adult about my identity. He has to know. And he has the right to choose if he wants to stay.

Ian never blamed Zachary for his mother's death. But it seems the shadow of trauma causes Zachary to avoid Ian as much as he can.

He is still there but there's a wall between them.

They used to be very closed.

Ian graduated from college. Everyone expected him to enter his father's company but he wanted to go abroad and start his own.

"....."

"Dad."

"I know..."

"Dad, I want you to be proud of me."

Zachary lifted his head.

"It's not because I am not your real father?"

"You are my real father." Ian looks at Zachary.

"That monster is never a father to me. And even mom....she never loved me. Only you. Only you deserve to be my father."

"Then why? Stay here. Take the company. I did everything to change your fate. I don't want you to be killed because of that Brat!"

Zachary is talking about Anton, the novel's Main character and Ian's friend.

"Nothing like that will happen. Didn't you change our future already? I don't want to compete with anyone. I just want to be a good son to you."

In the end, Ian still leaves.

"Ian already left, why are you always in my house?" Zachary looks at Anton feeling aggrieved. Anton, this playboy who always walks around half naked in his house, looks so carefree and irritating but despite his happy-go-lucky personality is his great ability to earn money. Any business he opens is successful and any people he hires are competent. Like he has some amazing skill to determine everything's worth.

"Ian asks me to look after you,Uncle."

Anton smiles while drinking a beer while there are chips on the glass table and he is obviously chilling.

Zachary doesn't like people coming in his house and only asks a stay out helper to clean the house every 3 days.

Though he has a multi million company, he only has a small 2 storey house with 4 bedrooms.

"Are you going to stay for dinner?" He snorted and went to the kitchen.

Anton licks his lips and follows behind him. Holding his waist.