'~"𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏"~' {☠︎︎}

⚠︎𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮⚠︎;

𝑯𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑺𝑯/𝑺𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆

𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚

𝐼𝑛: "𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏"

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐: 𝑽𝒂𝒔 - 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒏

━━━━●───── 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

               ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

===============================
{⌫} 𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

Ghostbur and Quackity were in a heated argument about Quackity overworking and Ghostbur hanging out with Tommy more than his own boyfriend. Ghostbur, surprisingly, wasn't crying. He was usually very sensitive but he somehow wasn't at the time.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WORK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING HOUR OF THE DAY JUST TO COME HOME TO YOUR WHINING!" Quackity yelled. Quackity was a mess, his hair frizzy and his outfit wrinkly. Ghostbur slammed his hand onto the table in front of him, it falling apart under his strength.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE START THAT! WHAT? JUST BECAUSE I MISS MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS WORK ANYMORE, I'M JUST AS BAD AS ALIVEBUR!?" Ghostbur screamed, tears forming in his dark red eyes.

"I NEVER SAID THAT! I JUST WISH YOU WOULDN'T BE SO BITCHY ALL THE TIME!" Quackity yelled back.

"WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE WILBUR BACK!? IF YOU REALLY WANTED, I COULD JUST REVIVE MYSELF. WHO WOULD BE THE ONE WHINING THEN, HUH!?"

"OH MY XD, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THREATENING ME WITH A TERRORIST!? SERIOUSLY!?"

"ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU IS BE CARING AND HELPFUL! IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU!?"

"I'M SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT! SERIOUSLY, YOU ACT LIKE YOU DO NOTHING WRONG!"

"YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR COUNTRY IS FALLING APART! AND I'M NOT EVEN MENTIONING YOUR HUSBANDS!"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THOSE GOD DAMN WORDS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Quackity slapped Ghostbur across the face. The house fell silent. 

"I...I'm so, so, so sorry Ghostbur...I d-didn't mean to h-hit you," Quackity trembled. Ghostbur cried, trying to stand. Quackity tried to take hold of Ghostbur but he flinched, scared Quackity would hit him again. Ghostbur ran off to the bathroom. Quackity sat outside the bathroom for what felt like hours.

---TIME SKIP: 20 MINUTES---

Quackity pounded quietly on the door.

"Wilbur, please open the door.." Quackity pleaded. Warm, blue liquid seeped under the door. Quackity recognized it and panicked, ripping the door open. Ghostbur lay on the ground, bleeding out on the floor. Dark blue blood spilt across the ground. 

"No...NO! GHOSTBUR!" Quackity screamed, clutching Ghostbur's limp body in his hands. Tears flowed off of Quackity's face like a river. He held the body of the ghost close.

"I'msosorryimsosorryimsosorryimsosorry..." Quackity whispered to the corpse. He kissed him softly before carrying him outside. Rain poured over them, burning Ghostbur harshly. Despite the rain, Quackity carried the burning body to the top of a mountain not far of Las Nevadas. He laid Ghostbur down in an already dug hole which was going to be reserved for Dream but this was much more important. More important than Dream. More important that Las Nevadas. More important than Quackity's own life. Ghostbur was everything to him and now he was gone because of him. Quackity buried the ghost under the warm dirt next to him. He carved a grave out of blackstone.

Ghostbur

The best boyfriend I could have asked for

I'm sorry I couldn't ask you to marry me...

November 17,2020 - Febuary 13,2021

Quackity knew that he should have asked Ghostbur to marry him months ago.

Quackity kissed the grave before sticking it into the ground. He wiped the flowing tears off his cheeks. He tried to hold himself together but he couldn't. He dropped to his knees, his sobs becoming more violent. The night before his proposal, his soon-to-be husband kills himself.

"I love you, Ghostbur... I'll see you on the other side......" Quackity felt a hand rest on his shoulder. He looked behind him to see Fundy. Quackity looked away, wiping his face off with his already-soaked sleeve.

"I'm sorry he's gone, Quackity..He must have meant everything to you..." Fundy said quietly, staring at the grave.

"More than the world..." Quackity agreed. Fundy patted Quackity's shoulder, unsure at what to say or do.

"I'll give you some time alone. Have an...alright night.." Fundy said, slightly hugging the crying duck. Fundy walked away. Quackity stood up shakily.

"I shouldn't have hit him...It's all my fault..." Quackity told himself before laying a blue cornflower on the grave and walking away.

"Its not your fault, my love..." Ghostbur quietly called from his limbo. It was barely a sound.

Quackity walked back to his house, running into someone as he walked towards his door. He tumbled to the sand under him.

"Sorry.." Quackity quietly apologized. 

"It's alright, Duckling.." The person above him answered. That voice..that name..it couldn't be...Quackity looked up at the person looming above him.

"W..Wilb-bur...!?" 

===============================
795 𝑊𝐶