'~"𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚"~' {☠︎︎}

⚠︎𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮⚠︎;
𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝑨𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑯𝑸 {𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚} 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅 {𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓}

𝐼𝑛: "𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚"

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐: 𝑅𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 - 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝐵𝑒𝑒𝑟

━━━━●─────

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

===============================
{⌫}𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

QuackityHQ and William Gold. HQ, the god of charm, beauty, and gambling. And Gold, the god of sensitivity, music, and love. No one really thought they could be together. They had spoken to one another at a meeting one night and seemed to had fallen in love at first sight. They have been together ever since. Until one night. Gold had been walking around, suddenly seeing HQ being kissed by Pandas, god of fire. Seeing this made Gold upset and, surprisingly despite being the god of love, broke his heart. He quickly confronted HQ about this. What once started as a calm conversation quickly escalated into a heated argument. Escalated really is an understatement. It was more of a quick switch. And despite them having argued enough in the past 3 hours, it continued.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY STARTING A FUCKING ARGUMENT ABOUT LITERALLY NOTHING!" HQ yelled, holding his nose bridge in irritation.

     "NOTHING!? FUCKING NOTHING!?" Gold yelled back, seemingly offended by the claim.

     "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, HQ!? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I WOULD BE GETTING THIS WORKED UP OVER NOTHING!?" Gold continued.

"Y'KNOW WHAT I DO! THIS HAPPENS EVERY FUCKING TIME I'M WITH SOMEONE ELSE FOR MORE THAN 5 SECONDS! YOU ARE SO FUCKING IMMATURE!" HQ yelled, stepping closer to Gold.

     "DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME IMMATURE!?"

"YES, I DID, YOU DUMB FUCK!"

     "EXCUSE ME!?"

"YOU HEARD ME YOU FUCKIN' LANKY BITCH!"

     "SAYS THE FUCKING CHEATING WHORE!"

"CHEATING WHORE!? CHEATING WHORE!?! GOD, YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!"

     "YOU'RE A CHEATING BITCH AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"YOU'RE THE FUCKING BITCH WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CONSENSUAL AND NON-CONSENSUAL KISS!"

Gold slammed his hand against the wall, pointing to the front door.

     "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GOD DAMN HOUSE!" Gold yelled, making the room fall silent. Tears streaked down HQ's face. Gold breathed heavily; something gods never had to do. HQ started to shake once seeing his breath huff out of his lungs. Gold soon calmed down, looking at HQ's trembling frame. Gold had realized what he had done.

     "H-HQ...I-I'm so sorry..I..I don't know what came over me..."Gold staggered, backing away from the shorter. HQ quickly ran to their bedroom, sobbing into his pillow. Gold sighed yet understood. He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table.

===A Few Hours Later===

     "HQ, dear...?"

"W-What do you want, Gold...?"

     "I just wanted to check on you.."

"O-okay..."

     "May I come in..?"

"A-Are you going to yell at me again..?"

     ".....N-No...."

"Mmmm..I guess you can come i-in.."

Gold slowly opened the door, peeking in. HQ was sitting on the ground, holding one of Gold's hoodies while his back was pressed on the side of the bed. He sat there, staring at the ceiling. Gold hesitantly sat down next to him. They sat in uncomfortable silence.

"Gold..?" HQ spoke up, his voice rough from all the crying.

     "Yes, dear...?" 

"....Would you miss me if I killed myself..?"

     "O-Of course I would..You're my husband, HQ..."

"...Are you sure...?"

     "Yes..W-Why do you ask...?"

"I've been thinking about it...don't you think it would be nice just to end it..? No more meetings...No more unreasoned wars...It would just be peace and quiet for your eternity.."

     "That sounds miserable to me.."

"Mmm..I just feel like I could simply do it...No one would miss me other than you...Its like no one even cares.."

     "I...I care.."

"You do..?"

     "Of course...I don't know what I would do if I lost you..."

"I think you might just be the only one.."

     "Is that worse than no one...?"

"A bit..I'm glad you care about me..I just wish I didn't have a reason to stay...."

     "...What is your reason to stay...?"

"......You.."

===============================
683 𝑊𝐶