'~"𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌"~' {☁︎}

⚠︎𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮⚠︎;
𝑴𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑴𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒓

𝐼𝑛: 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

━━━━●─────

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
=

==============================
{⌫} 𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

Wilbur stood quietly in his burger van, per usual, staring up at Las Nevadas.

"HEY MAN!" A familiar voice yelped as someone jumped onto his back.

"Ack! Tommy get the fuck o-...Mexican Dream..?" Wilbur turned around to the familiar mask of Mexican Dream.

"LOOK WILBUH! I GOT MEXICAN DREAM BACK!" Tommy yelled to Wil, a proud smile across his scarred face. Wilbur carefully slid the short Mexican off his back, staring down at him.

"Oho hermano Tomas~ You look prettier than last time we talked~" Mexican Dream chuckled, pointing finger guns at Wil. Wil blushed a bit yet rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I would say the same to you if you had the same thing going," Wil snickered at the shorter, turning away and taking a chug of whiskey.

"Oh come on, Wil! He's just trying to be nice," Tommy pulled Mexican Dream into a side hug, Mexican Dream quickly doing as well. Wil shook his head at the two's bond.

"No, he's trying to flirt with me. And it's not working," That last part was an obvious lie but Tommy couldn't tell. He was just a kid, after all.

"MEXICAN DREAM, DON'T FLIRT WITH MY BROTHER!" Tommy yelped.

"I can't help itt," The Mexican complained, staring at Wil. Or, more specifically, Wil's ass. Wil blushed and turned away, his ass out of view. MD sighed and looked up at Wil's stitched face.

"DAMN HERMANO TOMAS IS A FUCKING WRECK-!" MD yelped and jumped away from the brunette. Wil rolled his eyes, finding it stupid MD didn't even know his name. Or rather he knew his name, he just liked calling him 'Brother Thomas' in Spanish.

"Yeah- Anyways, I have to go visit Ghostboo for a bit so you guys hang out. And no making out in the van!" With that, Tommy ran off, leaving the two to stare at eachother. Wil stared down at the man admiring Las Nevadas. He looked like a child compared to Wil. Yet again, Wil was extremally tall and lanky.

"So, uh, how've you been?" Wil asked, making the shorter look up.

"It's been pretty boring. I met this Ranboo guy in limbo and then just came back here for a bit," MD explained, the mention of Ranboo sinking into Wil. Wil did miss the real Ranboo but he knew it was no use of trying to bring him back. At least he had Ghostboo.

"Mm..Sounds pretty boring," Wil hummed. He took out a cigarette, it quickly being snatched by MD.

"HEY!" Wil yelped.

"No smoking. Smoking is bad," MD explained as if a teacher in grade school.

"Say's the one who deals drugs," Wil grumbled, snatching the cigarette back and shoving it into his mouth. MD shrugged and kept looking out at Las Nevadas.

"Is that where your amor lives?" MD asked, pointing at the country above. Wil blushed.

"I-I'm not dating anyone. And my rival lives there. H-He's not my love" Wil staggered, trying to hide his face.

"Tomas said you were dating some guy named Quackity or something,"

"H-H-He thinks I have a crush on Quackity.."

"Mm. Tomas is a fucking liar."

"About?"

"He said you were ugly."

"D-Do you think im handsome or something?"

"Si. Very handsome."

"O-Oh-"

"Mhm"

"T-Thank you..N-Not too bad yourself.."

"Why thank you!"

"Yeah.."

"Y'know, Hermano Tomas, we should hang out sometime."

"...Really?"

"Mhm."

"Oh..sure.."
===============================
602 𝑊𝐶