'~"𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕"~'{ᴥ︎︎︎}

⚠︎𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮⚠︎;
𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍 𝑼𝒔𝒆

𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚

𝐼𝑛: "𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕"

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈

━━━━●─────

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
=

==============================

{⌫}𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

"HELLO, QUACKITYY!"Revivbur yelled as he busted through the door of Quackity's office. Quackity quickly looked up, his shocked yet serious look fading to an annoyed one.

"What do you want, Wi-Are you drunk?" Quackity cut himself off once his eyes landed on the bottle Revivbur held.

"MaYbEee.." Revivbur giggled, pinning him against his chair. Quackity blushed.

"W-What the hell are you d-doing, Wilbur?" Quackity mumbled. Revivbur looked down at him, slowly leaning down to his face. Revivbur stumbled forward, leaning into a kiss and falling onto his lap. Quackity blushed in shock, slowly grabbing his waist. Quackity slowly closed his eyes, falling into the kiss. Revivbur started to pull away, taking in a deep breath. They slowly opened their eyes, soft in satisfaction. Revivbur leaned down next to his ear.

"Fuck me, Quackity.." Revivbur pleaded. Quackity blushed, surprised. Quackity tried not to smile but the dirty fantasies made him more than excited. He felt himself get hard at the thought of everything he would do to the drunk brunette. Revivbur whimpered impatiently.

"P-Please *hic* Quackity.." Revivbur pleaded again, slightly slurred. Quackity glanced at him, trying to keep as straight of a face as possible. Revivbur had begged for kisses and hugs from Quackity more than once but he had never tried to beg for sex before.

"Y-You want me to..fuck you?" Quackity clarified, slightly smiling at the pause.

"Please..fuck me 'till I can't think..fuck me 'till I can't *hic*breathe.." Revivbur grabbed onto Quackity's shirt in desperation. Quackity trailed his eyes over him. He bit his lip and picked him up. Revivbur whimpered again and blushed harder. Quackity carried him to the bedroom in the back.

===============================
313 𝑊𝐶