'~"𝑼𝒏𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏"~' {☠︎︎+☁︎} [𝑰𝑰]

⚠︎𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮⚠︎;
𝑹#𝒑𝒆, 𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑨𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆
(!!𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙!!)

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐: 𝑨𝑺𝑮𝑶𝑹𝑬 -𝑻𝒐𝒃𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒙

━━━━●───── 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

               ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

===============================
{

✿︎} 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

I quietly walked past an alley, quickly being pulled into it.  A tall man held me still.

"L-LET ME GO!!" I yelled, tears forming in my glossy purple eyes. A woman walked out from the shadows. Sally grinned at me. I froze.

"S-Sally...W-Why would y-You took Quackity from me," Sally spat, grabbing me by the collar of my sweater.

"I-I-I-Shut up!" Sally growled, slapping me across the face. Tears seared down my face, it making a soft hissing noise. Sally grabbed my face, progressively getting more annoyed. She covered my mouth, throwing me against the wall to make me pass out.

===TIME SKIP: 50 MINUTES===

I quietly woke up in a dark basement. I looked around, panicked. I tried to stand yet I was tied to a chair, my hands tied together behind me. My sobs started again, muffled under a gag tied around my mouth. Sally walked into the room, barely wearing anything. I looked away, disgusted at seeing her almost naked. Alivebur had seen her naked, not me. And I definitely didn't want to. She bent down to me, smirking.

"This is revenge for taking my Quackity from me," Sally whispered in my ear before slowly unzipping my pants and pulling them off. I attempted to protest by squirming around but it didn't do anything but make me get slapped. Sally slipped my boxers off, quickly shoving my length down her throat. I cried out in pain and pleasure. I began to cry once more as Sally bobbed her head faster. She held onto my thighs to stop my uncontrollable trembling. I didn't want this. I wanted it to stop. I wanted my boyfriend. My real lover. I wanted Quackity to kick down the door and carry me back to our house and cuddle me. But instead, I was here, being sucked off by my ex-wife. Or, technically, Alivebur's ex-wife. My head began to get fuzzy. I groaned as I unknowingly came into the woman's mouth. She quickly swallowed it, stood up, and sat on my dick. She moaned loudly as she bounced up and down on me. I cried harder. 

"S-Sh-ahH~ Shut U-aHhghH~ U-Up!" Sally staggered between moans, pulling my hair. I winced in pain. Sally bounced faster and faster, eventually making me cum.

"Good boy..." Sally mocked, pulling off of me. I breathed heavily, tears still flooding down my face. Sally rolled her eyes.

"Such a little bitch. This is why I cheated on you," Sally spat, pulling her shorts back on. I mumbled something, it being inaudible from the gag. Sally pulled it down, allowing me to speak.

"What did you just say?" She growled at me.

"Y-You cheated on Alivebur..not me..." I mumbled.

"Whatever. I don't care," Sally turned around and walked out of the room. 

{𓅷} 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

I paced in my room until my phone pinged. I quickly pulled out my phone, hoping it was Ghostbur. I stared at the photo I was sent in horror. A picture of Sally jumping on Ghostbur's dick while he cried painfully was spread across my screen. My hands shook in anger. 

"I fucked the whore for you, my dear ;}" Was typed under it. I threw my coat on to find where Sally was.

===TIME SKIP: 20 MINUTES===

I pounded on Sally's door. She quickly opened the door, smiling and blushing.

"Hello, my dea-CUT THE BULLSHIT AND SHOW ME WHERE MY BOYFRIEND IS!" I demanded, grabbing Sally by the throat. Sally tried to talk but could barely breathe. I picked her up off the ground, tightening my grip around her neck. She repeatedly hit my hand, eventually making me drop her to the ground.

"B-Basement.." She coughed. I whipped the basement door open. Ghostbur ignored me, probably assuming that I was Sally. Tears started to tremble down my face. I ran to Ghostbur, hugging him tightly. Ghostbur flinched, looking up at me. 

"Q-Quackity!? QUACKITY!" Ghostbur cried out happily. I kissed Ghostbur warmly, untying the rope around his stomach and his wrists. Tears poured down our faces, too happy to see each other. We separated, hugging each other. I pulled his boxers and pants back up, making sure I didn't look at his dick. Yeah, I loved him and had seen him change before but I felt that it would be insensitive.

"I'm so happy you are here.." Ghostbur said weakly. I rubbed his head softly, pushing his head into my neck. I picked him up and carried him out of Sally's basement.

"I hope you rot in hell, you fucking disgusting whore," I spat on Sally before taking Ghostbur back to my house. 

===TIME SKIP: 15 MINUTES===

I stood outside the bathroom as Ghostbur had a lava bath. He soon got out, wearing my hoodie and a pair of Sapnap's old basketball shorts (the only reason I kept them was that they were comfortable and they fit Ghostbur better than me because he has wider hips). I smiled at him in awe. Ghostbur tugged me into the bed. I giggled, picking him up and laying him on my chest. We took in a deep inhale, kissing warmly. I ran my hand down my ghostlings thighs. We separated once more, smiling at each other.

"Thank you for saving me, my love," Ghostbur said to me.

"Don't thank me. I would never leave you in there, mi Amor," I smiled. 

"Promise...?" Ghostbur clarified.

"I promise," I made a cross on my chest. This made Ghostbur smile.

We fell asleep, holding each other hands like the night before.

===============================
967 𝑊𝐶