'~"𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔"~' {☁︎}

𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓

𝐼𝑛: "𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔"

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐: 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎 ('𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢' 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 3) - 𝑁𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐼𝑛 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑

━━━━●─────

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
=

==============================

{⌫} 𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Ghostbur lay in the immense sea of blue flowers. His breath was slow and soft, his chest raising and lowering from time to time. Blue flower petals swayed onto his yellow sweater. He rolled onto his stomach, a gentle snoring sound seeping from his parted lips.

"Ghostbur.." A soft, raspy voice called in the tallers ear. The ghost gently groaned, slowly raising his head from the soft grass.

"H-Hm..?" Ghostbur hummed in response, his eyes barely open. A blur of blue and gold shielded the sun, making the figure look as if it was glowing. Ghostbur sighed with a smile, moving up a bit. He rested his head on the warm thighs of his crush. The other ghost smiled, gently petting Ghostbur's head. Ghostbur climbed up and curled up in their lap, resting his head on the warm hoodie they wore. They rested their head in the faded hair of their ghost as they fiddled with a group of flowers, forming them into 2 flower crowns. They rested one of them on Ghostbur's head and the other on their own. Ghostbur, unsurprisingly, had already fallen asleep again. He gently hugged them, his hands bearly hitting their wings. They squeaked, slightly blushing. Ghostbur gently opened his eyes to look up at them.

"S-Sorry..Did wake you up..?" They sputtered, trying to hide their face.

"No no, your alright, Ghostity..I don't mind.." Ghostbur smiled. Ghostity blushed more at his beautiful smile. Ghostbur's smile faded as his eyes shifted to light purple.

"Are you feeling alright, Ghostity? Your bright orange.. Are you sick?" Ghostbur leaned up, cupping their face in his hands. Ghostity blushed more, slightly nodding while staring up at them.

"Y-Yeah..I-I'm f-fine.." They sputtered once more. Ghostbur nervously brushed his hand against their face, making them blush even more, if that was even possible. Ghostbur slowly realized why they were bright orange. They were blushing. Ghostbur looked at them shocked, slightly blushing himself. Ghostity glanced away.  Ghostbur leaned closer to their face, making Ghostity quickly look back. They both leaned into each other, closing the gap between them with a kiss. Ghostbur smiled. He had dreamed of a moment like this for years. The kiss became more passionate with Ghostity curling him up in their wings and Ghostbur slipping their beanie off their head to run his fingers through their soft hair. The kiss had been the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to the both of them. They never wanted it to end.

===============================
467 𝑊𝐶