'~"𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔"~' {☠︎︎+☁︎}

⚠︎𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮⚠︎;

𝑺𝑯, 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝑰𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒃𝒖𝒓

𝐼𝑛: "𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔"

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐:𝑩𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒎 - 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐

━━━━●───── 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

               ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

===============================
{⌫} 𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

Quackity sat on the ground of the kitchen, deep cuts covering his arms and legs. He sighed, pulling cold bandages over them. He buried his face in his hands in annoyance. He attempted to close his eyes but the haunting memory quickly came back.

Karl argued with Quackity as Sapnap tried to cut in. Karl quickly grabbed Quackity's face and threw him into one of the mushrooms near them. Sapnap froze, unsure of what to do. Quackity moved his head up, his nose bleeding excessively. Sapnap quickly came to his aid just to be pushed away. Quackity glared at Karl, shakily standing up. Quackity walked himself out of Kinoko Kingdom, Sapnap yelling for him.

Quackity gasped for air as he broke out of a trance-like state. Quackity sighed, tears running down his face. He shakily grabbed the knife next to him, holding it up to his arm before hearing the back door open. He quickly hid the knife in a cupboard next to him. 

"Big Q? You here?" Tommy called. Quackity shrunk. He didn't want Tommy to find out. Quackity crawled under the kitchen island by him. He hid far in the corner, trying to muffle his warm sobs with his hands.

"Big Q??" Tommy called once more, making Quackity move farther into the corner. He heard a muffled noise and the door close. Quackity gasped for air, whipping his face of the tears that crashed down his face. He glanced around the kitchen as if there were others in the room. He attempted to crawl out from under the counter but he heard the door slowly open again. He quickly scrambled back under.

"Quackity?.." Ghostbur's soft voice echoed through the house, making a chill slither down Quackity's spine. Quackity realized how upset Ghostbur would be at seeing him like this. Tears began to sting his eyes once more. The sting quickly escalated into warm tears. Quackity didn't want Ghostbur to find him but his tears had a mind of their own. They started to puddle under him, making him panic and cry even more. He didn't seem to notice Ghostbur's feet drift by. Ghostbur quickly noticed Quackity's sobs. He knelt down and glanced down at the crying duckling. Ghostbur trailed his glossy eyes over Quackity's shaking body. He held his hand out to touch Quackity. He rested his cold hand on Quackity's knee, making Quackity flinch and quickly turn his head towards Ghostbur.

"G-Ghostb.." was all Quackity managed to choke out. Ghostbur carefully took him out from under the kitchen island and picked him up. Quackity froze, nervous at what was happening. Ghostbur carried him into the bedroom, setting him down on the bed gently. Quackity whipped his face as Ghostbur slipped into the bed. He pulled Quackity in next to him, making sure to avoid touching his bandaged arms. Ghostbur pulled the duckling into a warm cuddle.

"G-Ghostbur..what are you d-doing?" Quackity stammered. Ghostbur pulled him closer, wrapping his leg around the others.

"Shhh.. you're alright. I'm not going to hurt you.."Ghostbur whispered softly. Quackity slightly blushed, burying his face into the ghostlings neck. His eyes started to slowly drift closed. He felt his worries float away as he trailed his hands up Ghostbur's back. He smiled and started to slowly fall asleep in Ghostbur's arms. Ghostbur smiled down at Quackity, kissing his head softly. Ghostbur closed his eyes, taking hold of Quackity's hand.

===============================
604 𝑊𝐶