'~"𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅, 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆"~' {☁︎}

𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒚!𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘! 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓

𝐼𝑛: "𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅, 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆" [𝑏𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝑂𝑧 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑒]

𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒐: 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒅 𝑨 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 - 𝑱𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝑹𝒂𝒚 𝑩𝒐𝒍𝒈𝒆𝒓

━━━━●───── 

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

               ılıılıılıılıılıılı

𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒎𝒆 : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
=

==============================

{⌫}𝑵/𝑨 𝑷𝑶𝑽;

Quackity walked quietly down the long, yellow road, his boots clicking against the bricks. He started to become tired, sitting down.

"Hey! Hey, you! Uhm..Hey?" Someone called, making him jump. He glanced around till his eyes rested on a wooden pole. He looked up, seeing a tall brunette tied to it. 

"Hey! Could you, uhm, help me out here?" The brunette asked anxiously.

"Yes, yes, of course," Quackity scrambled up to his feet, running over to the pole. He carefully untied the man's feet, soon untying his hands as well. As he untied his waist, the man fell to the bricks below. He slowly got to his feet.

"YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU!" The tall man hugged Quackity tightly, tears running down his face as he shook the duckling up and down.

"Y-Your welcome but I-I can't breathe!" Quackity said, muffled under the man's arms. The man let go of Quackity, making sure he didn't fall. Quackity glossed his eyes over the man that swayed happily in front of him. He wore a pair of black pants, white gloves, circular glasses, a red beanie, and black boots. His most surprising feature, however, was a dirty yellow sweater with strands of hay sticking out of it. 

"What's your name?" The man asked, gently.

"My name is Quackity. Yours?" Quackity answered.

"Wilbur. Wilbur Soot," Wilbur giggled. They stood in silence, staring at each other in awe. Wil hadn't seen people in a while and Quackity had never seen a talking, walking scarecrow. Wilbur smiled, sitting down on the road. Quackity sat down next to him. They sighed in relief in sync. They glanced at each other, giggling in surprise.

"So, how long  have you been sitting up there?" Quackity asked, leaning on Wil's shoulder. Wil blushed, hesitantly putting his hand on Quackity's.

"At least 2 years, I think.." Wil mumbled. Quackity frowned, taking hold of Wil's cold hand. Wil quietly squeaked, blushing harder. He was so touch starved, even someone gently touching his hand startled him. Quackity glanced up at him, blushing and smiling it Wil's shock. Quackity rubbed Wil's hand warmly. Wil, somehow, blushed even more as Quackity shifted  to lay on his chest. Wil looked down at the small male under him, smiling as Quackity looked back up at him. Quackity smiled, slightly inching his face towards the others. 

"Why are you here?" Wilbur asked, also moving his face closer. Quackity wanted to say 'For you, of course',  kissing him warmly yet he stopped himself.

"I got sent here, away from my home in Mexico so I'm going to visit the Wizard of Oz for his help to go back," Quackity answered.

"Mmm." Wil hummed.

"Where is Mexico?" Wil asked

"You're joking, right?" Quackity chuckled. Wil stayed silent, soon shaking his head.

"I don't have a brain," Wil answered, slightly giggling. Quackity frowned.

"Y'know what? When I get to visit the Wizard of Oz, I'll tell him I want to give you a brain," Quackity smiled. Wil smiled sweetly, silently thanking the duckling. Their smiles faded as they blushed hard. They leaned closer to each other, soon connecting. Wil smiled, softly squeezing Quackity's hand. Quackity squeezed Wil's hand back, his tail shaking happily. Wil used his other hand to rub Quackity's thigh. They separated only for Quackity to sit up, crawl onto Wils lap, and pull Wils collar towards him, pulling him into a rough kiss. Quackity pinned Wil against the pole behind them. His tail shook wildly, it speeding up as Wil wrapped his arms around Quackity's waist. They finally separated, their gaze softened in satisfaction. Quackity smiled at the scarecrow's shocked face.

"Oh my dear..I-I didn't expect that.." Wil staggered. Quackity giggled.

"Did you..enjoy it?" Quackity asked, hoping he would say yes.

"I don't need a brain to know that I..I loved it.." Wil answered, rubbing the back of his neck softly. Quackity blushed, softly being pulled into a gentle kiss. Quackity wrapped his arms around the brunettes neck. His heart pounded.They separated again, standing up. 

"I...I liked that. I like you..no no..I love you...I love you a lot.....I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that! I-I'm so-" Wil panicked until being cut off by Quackity taking hold of his hand, standing on the tip of his toes, and kissing Wil on the cheek.

"Come on, Lets go visit the Wizard of Oz and get you a brain. Maybe I can take you back to Mexico with me.."  Quackity smiled. Wil smiled and nodded.

===============================
803 𝑊𝐶