Prologue

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~

I grip the the steering wheel tightly, my palms sweaty and my breath short. What was I doing? Where am I going? Ugh.. Can't think about it now, just... Keep driving. I hear sirens drawing nearer. Shit.. I'm fucked, I'm sooo fucked.. Keeping going. The blood on my hands began to grow dry and crusty over my soft skin, it caused so many mixed emotions. This was it, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life in a cold, dusty cell. Who am I kidding, I deserve it. Yet, I don't stop, I keep pressing down on the gas. I looked behind me, faint blue and red lights flashed in the distance. I look forward to the road again, my eyes widening with fear as bright truck lights burned my eyes. I tried to steer away but it was too late. I felt cold, then warm, then... Nothing.

Funny isn't it.. life is so much, every moment in one word, and no matter who you are or what you do, it's the most fragile thing. Here one moment and gone the next. So in the end, does it really matter? Our goal in life is to die, because it is inevitable.

And we can't do anything about it but wait for that day when our hearts stop and we are gone.

Okayyy! That was a bit dark... But I promise things will get more light-hearted soon! Bye my lil' hell raisers!!!

- Fruit_Kid