Chapter Ten

Y/N's POV
~~~

The as the car came to a stop, I sighed glumly at our arrival. Welp, looks like everyone is gonna be a busy again..

~~~

Later that afternoon, I was in the mood for a drink, so I walked over to the bar where Husk was looking blankly into the abyss. "Husk?" I said, tapping his shoulder, causing him to snap to me and shake his head. "Fuckin' hell, you spooked me.." he growled, stretching his arms before going back to his shitty posture. "Okay! Can I have a drink or something? There is literally no beverages besides water in the fridge." I huffed, earning an amused grunt before Husk turned to the shelf. "What'll it be?" He asked, taking another swig of his own drink. "Whiskey I guess.." I shrugged, I needed something strong to distract me from the lack of social opportunities. "Finally, someone with tastebuds.." he grumbled and began pouring me a glass before I snatched the whole bottle and began downing it. "Wow, easy there. What shit are trying to forget" Husk pulled the bottle away. "Why do you care? You don't seem to give a fuck about anything." I pointed out. He shrugged. "I'm a bartender, that's something bartenders do, they listen to peoples problems"

I paused. "Fair point."

He nodded and I sighed, resting my head on my hand. "Now that we're back at the hotel, everyone is busy, and there is hardly anyone to talk to because of that." I pouted, Husk snickered. "Oh. I thought you like got harassed or somethin'." He shook his head and chuckled.

I gave him the finger before walking off, looking for something to do.
Alastor could be done with his stuff maybe? I guess it won't hurt to check...

And with that, I was off to upstairs.

~~~

Alastor's POV

~~~

"Yes Rosie, I know ... What? Of course not- ... You must be insane if you'd think Mimzy did that ... Ha! No! ... Yes, yes goodbye my dear ... Yes, yes.." I hung up my candlestick telephone with a brief chuckle. Oh Rosie was quite a diva..

Then I sat in my chair for a moment, cogitating.

Then Y/N popped into my head, my smile grew sincere at the thought of her...
Wait what?! No! No, no, no.. why am I thinking about her randomly now? I may have to speak with Rosie about this...

I tapped my foot, looking at my hands and raised my eyebrows. "Why I'm still wearing my formal attire! I should probably fix that!" I chuckled to myself, snapping my fingers and now in a more comfortable button up flannel with the sleeves rolled up and my gloves now laying on my desk. "Ahh.. Much better!" I hummed, leaning back in my chair and putting my legs on the table. Once I did, a memory of my mother scolding me for doing so flashed through my mind. I quickly put them down, it seems I forgot my manners there!

The silence was much too loud for my liking... I clicked on the radio and listened to the smooth jazz that played. I hummed along, closing my eyes... Now this was relaxing..

~~~

Y/N's POV

~~~

As I made my way down the hall, there was muffled song that came from Alastor's room, and when I was close enough, I saw the door wasn't closed all the way. I was hesitant, holding my hand inches from the door. Should I tell him I'm coming in? Should I like knock or give him a warning I'm entering? Eh, nah.

I pushed the door open and I had so much to take in, like seriously,
SO
FUCKING
MUCH.

The room seemed ten times bigger than mine was, the main room was a large recording studio with a large window behind the desk, but the desk was much bigger than some old IKEA desk, it had old-fashioned radio control panels, a telephone, microphone, radio, and some shit I didn't even know the name of! Holy shit there was even a whole other room, I guessed it was his bedroom. The room smelled like Forest, vintage furniture, and coffee...