Chapter Three

(A/N) Hey hell raisers, Feeling like ✨Shit✨

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, Vaggie and Charlie were off to get supplies and necessities for the hotel, Angel left to the studio, Niffty was in her own world of frantic cleanliness, and Husk was trying to fix his hangover by drinking more... Alastor had already tended to his duties earlier, leaving me and him without a thing to do.

I sat on the couch, setting up the hellphone that Charlie gave me. Alastor appeared behind me, my reaction only a gasp. "Oh, hey Al" I greet him, half-present. "That blasted device has all of you hooked... Telephones were only ever made to call people, not play games, scroll through photographs blindly, wishing that your life was as exciting as theirs." he sighed. "Hey, if you don't care for technology like this, why do you talk about how much ya hate it?" I argued. Alastor let out a small chuckle. "Well, I just inform others that it is useless and expensive." he shrugged, tapping his foot which made a hoof like clack sound. I shook my head, continuing to look around on the media. "Y'know, Y/N, I could make us lunch? Everyone else is out and I've nothing to do." Alastor offered randomly. "Oh? Uhm, okay, sure." I respond, clicking off my phone, trailing behind Al who was walking to the kitchen.

"What do you fancy?" Alastor asked, tying the apron behind his back. "Well, I guess I'll have what you have-" I replied blankly. "Heh, well, my mother taught me how to make her scrumptious jambalaya!" he said with a more happy the sinister smile, I nodded.

After about an hour of waiting, being teased by the delicious scent, I was finally presented with the source of it. I gripped the fork and was about to dig in when suddenly, Al smacked my hand like he had this morning. "Hey!" I pulled back, dropping the fork and shaking my hand. "You're doing this all wrong!" He criticized, walking to my side of the table. He gave me the fork. "Hold the fork like how you just did," He instructed, holding his ands behind his back. I have him a confused look then obliged, picking it up like it was a damn serial killer's knife. Alastor shook his head, seemingly disappointed. "Look, like this."

 He moved closer, leaning over my shoulder and adjusting my fingers. I held my breath, feeling my heart race. What the hell was he doing? I felt my face grow warm, I bet I looked so stupid and flustered, but why the hell- The fuck?! "Wha-" I muttered, blinking. Alastor had finished adjusting the style I held my fork in. "There, my dear, much better!" He exclaimed. I suddenly focused back on my hand and now held it in a more proper manner. "Now you may eat," he smiled again more sincerely. I nodded blankly, scooping up some of the food and shoveling it into my mouth. Alastor laid a napkin on his lap and ate more politely. I gazed up at him every so often, what the hell happened back there? I shook my head, continuing to eat. 

About halfway through, Alastor put down his fork, his plate half empty. "So, how are you liking hell?" He asked. I thought for a moment, was he trying to start an actual conversation with me? "Well, uh- I guess.. Not as bad as I thought, so, that's a plus," I replied, fidgeting with my fork. "Hm, what did you think it was?" Alastor continued. "Well, like the book says, fiery damnation, I guess." I said. He chuckled. "So, what about you?" I asked, pointing to him with my fork. He thought for a moment. "Well, Y/N, I guessed I would go to hell, but I never expected the moment of my death being so sudden, so it never crossed my mind," His smile faltered a little, a smaller smirk remained. "Oh," I paused, continuing to eat.

After that, we ate without another word, clearing our plates. I started walking to the exit of the kitchen when suddenly, I tripped over my stupid fucking self. I expected to fall face-first on the floor, but instead was caught. I looked up to see Alastor's stupid fucking smile. I picked myself up, dusting off my arms. "A thank you would be nice." He hummed. "Thanks.. I guess." I walked off.

Late that night, I was chilling on the couch, looking at my hell phone when I saw Angel sneak in through the door, trying to go unnoticed but his size wasn't to his advantage. "Hey Skyscraper, trying to be sneaky, eh-" I paused, seeing that he had runny mascara and a broken expression. Niffty, Husk, and Alastor stared. "Shut up!" He hissed, storming off. I knew I had to apologize so I followed him.

We got to his room and before he closed it, I slipped in. "Angel- Sorry.. I shouldn't have uh, put the spotlight on ya like that.." I said, a guilty expression. Angel hugged his knees. "Ya damn right.." he sniffed. "What happened.. If you don't wanna tell me, I understand, but I can listen to whatever you wanna say.." I offered. He looked up. "No one has ever offered to talk wit' me about my shit since Cherri.." he said, fidgeting with his thumbs. "Thanks toots" he smiled weakly. "I'm good though, I just need a bit, probably some sleep." He chuckled softly. I nodded, smiling. I felt something rub against my ankle, I looked down to see a little pig. "Nuggsey! C'mere!" Angel opened his arms and the pig squealed, waddling over and snuggling him. I opened the door, stepping out and shutting it softly.

As I returned to the lobby, I was greeted by Alastor. "GAH-.." I paused. "Everything alright?" He quirked a brow. "Sorry, had to restart my heart.." I patted my chest. Alastor seemed amused. "Yeah, uhm. I was just checking on Angel," I informed. "Ah, I see.." he said. I walked to the couch, sitting down and drumming my fingers against my thigh. "You seem bored!" Alastor exclaimed, spinning his microphone-staff-thing. "Wow, congratulations, captain obvious." I rolled my eyes. "My dear, Charlie told me to inform you that all of us are going on her family's yacht for two days, we leave tomorrow for some bonding experience or something like that nonsense!" He said. "Oh! That sounds uhm, okay!.." I tried my best to sound enthusiastic. "Hm, alright!" He walked off, humming. I didn't want to go really..

 I fucking hate boats. 

Hiya My lil' Hell raisers! Hope y'all liked this chapter, and the book so far! And sorry if you do happen to like boats, just thought it would add a bit of spice to the story

Anyways, bye hell raisers!

-Fruit_Kid