Chapter Two

(A/N) It is 1:55 in the morning, send help

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I held my breath, for some reason, whoever it was behind me gave me a bad vibes. I turned around to see a tall, dapper demon. He had red hair with brown tips and little ear-like tufts, he was wearing a read striped suit with a bow tie. "Oh! Heh, this is Alastor!" Charlie smiled. I didn't want to show him my fear, so I seemed as calm as can be. "Pleasure to be meeting you my dear! The name's Alastor!" he hummed, holding out a gloved hand. I shook it with a grin. "Pleasures all mine, I'm Y/N!" I smiled. He tilted his head, quirking a brow, a big smile still plastered on his face. "What brings you here?!" Alastor asks. "Well, I need a place to stay, I'm new around here..." I inform. "Ah, Welcome to Hell, Darling! So, the crimes that brought you to hell?" he asked. I think he was trying to make me uncomfortable, or frightened. "Well, I don't think that is any of your business, Slim-Jim Elmo." I crossed my arms. "What is an Elmo-?" he seemed genuinely confused. I laughed. "You have much to learn, deer man!" I hummed. Alastor's smile grew, seemingly getting more bothered. "Well, Charlie! If you don't mind, please can I have a key or something?" Charlie nodded, hurrying off. 

While I waited, Vaggie filled me in on who the hell Alastor was. "Oh- I see.." I squinted, now that was a bit more nerving but eh. Charlie returned, handing me a key. "Floor 2, Room 233, two rooms from Al actually!" she smiled. Oh this should be interesting...

I stepped into the elevator, clicking the 2 and waiting patiently. There was a ding and the doors separated. I briskly walked to my room, eager to sleep. "Evening!" Said a familiar staticky voice. "FUCK- Damnit Al, why must you scare me like that?!" I stomped my foot. "Now, now, Y/N! There is no need for such vulgar language," Alastor lectured. I rolled my eyes, fumbling the keys and opening the door. "Well, g'night neighbor!" he hummed, waltzing off to his room. I let out a long sigh, flopping onto the nice bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

My eyes flickered open, I sat up and rubbed my eyes

- Timeskip to after Y/N gets ready cause am Lazy -            

I finally finished my morning routine, opening my door and walking to the elevator. 

As the doors separated to show the lobby, my nose was met with a delightful scent. I tracked it down to the kitchen, Alastor was humming along, him and his... Shadow? Cooking food. He turned to face me. "Ah, good morning, darling! Today on the menu is pork omelets, pancakes, and scones!" he said, pointing to each thing that'd been finished. "Wow, I know I've been here only a few hours, but I would've never guessed you were a cook!" I said, reaching for a scone. Alastor slapped my hand with a hot spatula. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you should know better than grabbing food without washing your hands and sitting at the table." Alastor smiled smugly. "Fine.. dick.." I muttered. Alastor stopped, turning his head all the way around. "What was that?" he asked through a gritted-tooth-smile. "Oh! Uhm, heh, Nothing.." I smiled meekly. Alastor squinted at me then turned back to his cooking. I suddenly spotted something absolutely phenomenal... I small red and brown trimmed floofy tail poked out from Alastor's undershirt. "Al-" I said, smiling. "Hm?" he turned. "Is that a tail you have?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Nope!" he hummed. "HA, I SAW YOUR TAIL, MR. BIG SHOT" I chanted, victorious. He pursed his lips, still smiling. "I will prove to all the doubters you can die twice if you do not shut that pretty little mouth of yours, Dear" he said, his voice distorted. I coward back into my seat. "Wait, you think I have a pretty mouth?" I teased, clearly to his annoyance and dismay. "Last warning" he threatened, I finally surrendered. 

Soon enough, the gang joined us and we ate, everyone loving the food. "Niffty, did ya make dis? Cause compliments to the chef!" Angel smiled. Niffty shook her head. "Al made it" I stated. "Oh-" Angel then slightly pushed the food away, crossing his arms, Vaggie did the same. Al didn't stop smiling, as usual, but he did seem a little disappointed. I sorta felt for him, but then I shook my head, continuing to eat.

Hey y'all! Sorry that the chapters haven't been too long lol,

Later my lil' hell Raisers!

-Fruit_Kid