Chapter Eleven

Y/N's POV
~~~
After dinner, I decided I'd take a walk around the city, everything had been so overwhelming these past few days, I needed a little time to process. Yeah I know, 'This is Hell what the fuck are you doing walking around alone you stupid bitch' well, to that I say; Fuck off.
Luckily, I slipped away without being noticed, putting on my hoodie before walking off the hotel's property.

By the time I'd reached near the middle of town, I'd already been jumped like five times but luckily, those bastards faced the wrath of my foot to their crotch.
Heh, fun.
As I sat on a red bench with an apple painted on it, I looked at the other demons around me, they were all doing random shit, having sex, drinking, smoking, hell, it seemed as bad as L.A. !
I flinched when there was pressure on the bench as someone sat next to me. I peeked over to see a demon wearing a dark suit with neon cyan stripes and a red bow tie, he had a.. TV Head?! I immediately recognized him, it was that dude, Vox that Alastor hated so much.

"You shouldn't stare, baby girl~," he hummed, his voice had this sort of digital-robot buzz filter over it, it was kinda nice.

"Hey, don't call me 'baby girl', it's a gross pet name, perv-TV-dickhead!" I growled and he gave me a sweet chuckle.

"You're feisty, I like that," he smirked, glowing teeth peered out of his mouth, "The name's-," I closed me hand in front of his mouth as code to zip it.

"I know you're name is Vox, but quite frankly, if I didn't know your name, I wouldn't want you to introduce yourself," I snapped bitterly.
He still grinned at me.

"Then why were you staring? Makes you seem like your desperate to know me, Baby girl~," he teased while I was giving him a weird look.

"Don't. Fucking. Call. Me. That." I pursed my lips, flipping him off and getting up to walk off when he tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry, Doll, didn't mean to get you all mad, I was only teasing," Vox smiled and sounded sincere.
I paused then shook my head and sat down again.

"So, what's your name?" he crossed his legs.
"Y/N."
"That's a fitting name, a pretty name for a pretty lady," he said playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you happen to know the Hazb- sorry, Happy Hotel?" I asked and Vox cackled.

"Yeah, that shit show! Oh it's ridiculous, I can't believe Alastor took it as a business venture.." he said, amused and murmuring the last part.

"Well, I'm staying there, I met Al actually! He's-.." I paused, "He's cool, erm, I guess," I said, trying not to sound like I actually cared, I didn't want to get my throat slit by Alastor's rival for being friends with him.

"HA! He is an Old shit and a pesky bitch, I'll tell ya that, so cocky..." Vox seemed unamused.

"Well, you are just cocky from what I know," I snapped, oddly defensive of Alastor.

He chuckled, "Hm, Touché."

After that, we chatted for a bit, I got to know him a little bit better, I even told him me and Alastor watched The Princess and the Frog together. "Wait, Alastor? The Radio Demon? Mr. I hate post 1930s' tech blah blah blah watched a movie?" he seemed a bit shocked and I laughed. "You seem to have him wrapped around your pretty little finger, Y/N," Vox said, making a face as if he thought of something.

"No, don't be ridiculous," I rolled my eyes and grinned. "Shit, I should go..." I said indifferently while Vox pouted and gave me a card.