two

Over 12 hours later the young man arrived in his home country. He was very tired and immediately went to the nearest hotel to sleep. The next morning he got up and drove to his father's company. 

Once he entered the building he checked his phone to see the picture his mum took of the girl. It was a little blurry but he could see her features very clearly: shoulder-long, blonde hair with bangs, very short and petite. 

JK was sure she was seen around the company and all he had to do was find her and talk some sense into her. 

"Hello, I would like to see my father Mr. Han." Jungkook said and lifted his sunglasses

"Ah, it's you. It's been some time since you have been here." the receptionist said and smiled at him

"Yeah. Is my dad available right now? I wanted to surprise him with my presence."

"Yes, he just got back from lunch and should be in his office reading through reports."

"Was he alone?"

"Pardon?

"Was he alone at lunch or was someone with him? Maybe a cute blonde?"

"Yes, but nobody with blonde hair."

"She changed her hair. Prolly was scared to be spotted so easily, good thinking." JK mumbled to himself before putting on his brightest smile

"I'll head upsatirs now. Thank you so much and have a nice day!"

The receptionist bowed and watched the young man enter the lift. Jungkook was thinking what the best way would be to handle the situation. Should he be blunt or ease into the topic? Stay neutral or let his emotions take over? Maybe he should have written something down.

Once the lift arrived at the 20th floor JK got out and walked to his dad's office. Instead of knocking he just opened the door and looked around.

"Jungkook?! What are you doing here?" his dad exclaimed and got up to hug his son

"I heard the news and wanted to see how you and mum are doing. Must have been rough..." he gave his dad a quick hug and sat down

"I bet your mother already told you everything and I just want to let you know that it isn't your fault or her fault."

"Why would it be my fault?! Staying together just for my sake wasn't going to work forever although you could have tried a little harder."

"What do you mean?" Mr. Han raised an eyebrow as he also sat down

"You were working a lot and mum was often alone."

"I understand where you're coming from and I apologize for being absent most of the time. I just wanted to provide for you two the best I could."

"You should tell mum that. She needs to hear it, she needs to know you care about her. Actually let me get her on the phone-"

"Jungkook, please stop that. I don't want to talk to your mother after what happened."

"You mean after you brought your new chick to sign the papers? Imagine how she must have felt knowing you replaced her with some girl! That's fucked up, dad. She could be your daughter!"

"I- what?! Who was at the signing?!" Byung-Ho asked, clearly confused

"Blonde, small, short hair with bangs."

"Ohh, you mean Wendy. She isn't-"

"I see. Wendy. Well, I guess I'll just have a little talk with her and ask her why she ruined your marriage."

"She is my assistant, Jungkook!"

"What the fuck?! That's even worse! You're fucking your employee and bring her to the signing. Have some respect for mum!"

"She isn't my lover, she is just my assistant. I do not sleep with my employees." Mr. Han said in a stern voice

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because I just want to tell you the truth."

"Well, go ahead. I haven't heard anything truthful from you today." Jungkook said and crossed his arms. 

"I-" he began before being interrupted by a knock on the door

He asked the person inside and smiled at them. 

"You forgot this and I wanted to bring it to you." a soft voice said and walked over to Mr. Han

JK eyed the person from top to bottom. It was a handsome guy with soft features and an even softer voice. He grinned when he saw the man bend over and his eyes followed his curves until he realised why he bent over.

Jin planted a kiss on Mr. Han's lips before giving him his phone back.

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock and he got up. Jin was slightly confused by the reaction because he thought his partner already told everyone.

"You're fucking gay now?!"

"Jungkook please-"

"Shut it! I don't want to hear it. This is even worse than you fucking your employee. Over 20 years you have been married to a woman, you slept with a woman and you conceived a fucking child with a woman. You threw that away for some dick or is it an experiment?! You're clearly confused."

Mr. Han got up and tried to calm his son down but it was useless. He was enraged and needed to let all his emotions out.

"That's so dumb I can't even describe it. You really think he loves you? How naive and pathetic. He is clearly after your money and you're delusional enough to just give it to him for some ass. Wow, really, just wow. Now I understand why nobody told me because they are embarrassed. I would be too. Dumb-ass mid-life crises. Get your life together, man."

Jin tried to say something but Mr. Han hold him back. 

"Son, I accepted you when you came out to me so why are you giving me a hard time right now? I had to hide who I was for years and it ate me up inside. The wife I had I couldn't fully commit to because there has always been this other part of me. I loved your mother but not like that."

"I-," Jungkook began and took a deep breath "You-"

He began to choke up. JK was getting emotional after hearing his father and he doesn't know why. He was angry that his whole life had been a lie and that nobody felt the need to talk to him.

"My son, I'm sorry and I totally understand that this is very overwhelming for you."

"I can't. This is too fucking much! You're selfish and I hate you!" Jungkook yells before running out of the office. He tried to keep it together until he finally reached the lift. He broke down inside it and couldn't fully comprehend what was going on.

He felt so many emotions and his head was a mess. Who is at fault? His dad for suggesting divorce? His mum for not fighting for their marriage? Or was it Jungkook who just ignored what seemingly has been going on for years?

He didn't know and at this moment he didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to forget everything.