five

Jin shook his head. He couldn't believe he did that.

"That's almost sexual harassment! I need to control my glances." he mumbled to himself 

Jin went to the laundry room to soak the clothes before going to the master bedroom. He didn't want to invade Jungkook's privacy, so he decided to give him some of his clothes. 

After 15 minutes he returned to the bathroom. Jin knocked and upon hearing 'come in' he entered.

"I brought you some clothes."

"I don't need any."

"It's pretty cold outside. I don't want you to get sick."

"I mean I don't need clothes from you. You're slim and I'm buff as fuck."

Jin looked at the man who had a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. He did notice the man was ripped but felt like it was inappropriate to comment on.

"It's oversize though."

"I don't want your fucking clothes. I have my own and I can get them from my suitcase."

"Right, I just thought-"

"What?! I walked around this house naked many times before and just because you're here I won't change that. Don't try so hard to make me like you, it's annoying."

"I try my best, okay?!" Jin yelled and threw the clothes at JK

"Why are you being such a dick?!" he added and clenched his fists

"Because you destroyed my family by seducing my dad with your pretty face and slim body!"

"I didn't even know him that well when he wanted the divorce!"

"Aha! But you knew him." Jungkook pointed out and crossed his arms

"But I didn't tell him to leave his wife!"

"That's what they all say."

"Who?!"

"Homewreckers!" Jungkook shouted

Jin gasped and walked closer to JK. 

"Listen here, mister. I don't know what you have been told or if you make this all up in your head but I got closer to your father when he and your mum were already seperated." Jin explained and poked JK's chest 

"I listened to him when nobody else did and yes I encouraged him to do what makes him happy. After three months of talking he asked me on a date and after a few dates we started dating. I was hesitant because he was still married on paper but he reassured me that they were seperated for good. So, if you do the math correctly, I  started dating your father like 5 to 6 months after he filled for divorce."

"Okay, but like, the healing year?"

"What the hell is a healing year?"

"The year of healing someone needs to do after a divorce...? Because people are still vulerable and stuff. A lot of emotions and maybe my dad was just feeling lonely. I mean he seperated from an amazing woman."

Jin sighed and backed off. He knew it wasn't going to be easy with JK but he was willing to be patient with him. For his beloved Byung-Ho.

"You just made that up."

"Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. Anyway, can I please have my space?"

"Sure, don't mind me."

"It's hard not to."

Jin glared at him and Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"That's it! I'm going to fuck your dad tonight! I wasn't going to out of respect for you but now you have made me mad, Han Jungkook!"