four

It's been two weeks since the fight happened. JK spent one week in a hotel before going to his mum's new place. He was surprised at how big and luxurious it looked.

"It's the divorce money, darling. He is lucky I didn't want any shares of his company."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not interested in that stupid company and your father always thought of giving it to you. Makes it simpler when he has the most shares."

"Thanks for considering that, mum."

"Unless he gives it to this bitch. What did you say is her name?"

"Wendy but mum-"

"And his assistant at that. He really has no shame left. I'm just glad it's over and you're on mummy's side, Kookie." she said and kissed her son's cheek

"Of course, you got hurt the most and I want to make sure you're doing alright." he hugs his mother tightly and she plays with his hair

"I will be when I take that bitch down. I hired an investigator who will tell me everything about her. If she is poor, has debts or anything I'll take her down and make sure your father realises what an idiot he has been."

"What if she isn't any of that?" JK asks and looks at his mum

"Nobody at that age gets in a relationship with someone double their age just for love, Jungkook. She has an ulterior motive."

She patted his cheek before letting go of him. During the week JK had a few calls with his dad who invited him to stay at his house for as long as he wanted and talk about their problems. The student sensed his chance to see the dynamics between them and report to his mother.

Jungkook arrived at his family home and felt a heaviness in his chest. When his dad opened the door and tried to hug him he dodged it. Mr. Han sighed and grabbed the suitcase to bring it to JK's old room. The younger male took off his shoes and looked around. It looked just like when he left, of course, there are no more pictures of his mother but the rest stayed the same. 

"Kook, you can already go in the kitchen. The food is almost done!" his dad yelled from upstairs.

Jungkook followed the nice smells and grinned because it was his favourite meal: chicken tikka masala. Ever since he moved to the UK he loved eating it almost every week. Once he entered the kitchen his smile dropped when he saw his dad's lover.

"Ah, you're already here. Your dad said you aren't very punctual." Jin chuckled and wiped his hands on his apron

"Good to know what you two think of me." Jk crossed his arms in front of his chest

"I mean it's not the worst thing. I'm also late sometimes and it's very human...um, please take a seat."

"It's my house but thanks." the student rolled his eyes and took his usual seat

Mr. Han also entered the kitchen and smiled brightly.

"Smells good, honey." he kissed Jin's forehead before grabbing a big pot of rice and placing it in the middle of the table

"I told him that you like tikka masala and because you're our guest of honour we wanted to surprise you. Well, I only made the rice and Jin the rest."

"You would be surprised how many people actually fuck up rice even with a rice cooker." Jin said as he carried the other pot to the table

"Jin is a great cook." Mr. Han complimented his lover

"I'll be the judge of that." Jungkook said and looked at them

He hated this. His father acted as if he and Jin have been together for years. And Jin acted as if he owned everything.

Mr.Han put the rice on some plates while Jin added the chicken. Jungkook got the first plate and once everyone said grace they began to eat. Kook ate a spoonful and almost moaned. 

Jin looked at him with an expecting expression. Jungkook looked into his dark eyes and just couldn't say anything mean to him. This guy looked too cute to be rude and Jungkook also hated that.

"It's...very good."

"Really?! Thank god! I tried to make it as close to the original as possible."

"It is indeed really good. Good job, Jin."

"You're too kind. But you know what they say: the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach and I think I achieved that." Jin winked at Jungkook who just looked away shyly.

Jungkook was lost in the good food for a few minutes before he realised what happened. This wasn't going according to plan, he shouldn't like Jin. Jin is the devil that caused his parents to seperate and caused him pain. Now he knew why his father fell so easily. Every person in the world becomes soft and happy when they eat good food. 'Fucking manipulation' Jk thought to himself while getting a second portion.

"Darling, your cooking is so good I am starting to gain weight."

"I don't care, you're still so handsome, bear." Jin reached out to grab his boyfriend's hand

"But I wanna look good for you. You keep me young." Mr. Han winked and squeezed his hand

Jungkook watched them with disgust in his eyes while drinking his second glass of red wine. 

Jin leaned over to peck his lips when a loud thump can be heard. He looked at Jungkook who was pouring himself another glass of wine. 

"Maybe you shouldn't fill it up so much. The table is kinda loopsided." Jin warned him

"Maybe you should just let me do my thing and I know it is! I lived here for quite some time." Jungkook responded

"Um, well, Jungkook did you know that Jin also finished his service before beginning to study?"

"Don't care."

"You should show at least some respect! We're here to make things normal between us."

"You are the one who fucked up not me. If I want to know more about him – which I don't – I can ask him myself. Let me do this in my own pace for fucks sake." Jungkook slammed the bottle on the table, causing his glass to fall over.

Mr.Han got up and grabbed some tissues to wipe the mess on the table and floor. Jin also grabbed some tissues and tried to soak up as much liquid as possible from Jungkook's shirt and pants.

"I think I can do this on my own." JK took the tissues from Jin and got up.

"They need to be rinsed asap or it's going to stain!" Jin said and walked to the bathroom with Jungkook. JK took off his shirt and handed it to Jin who just stood there and waited.

The student rolled his eyes and also took off his pants.

"You need my underwear too?" he asked

"N-no. It should be dry, right?"

"Hm, let me check." JK patted his lower half

"Sadly it's not. Guess I'll have to get completely naked." 

Jin tried to stop him but it was too late. His lover's son stood in front of him without any article of clothing left on his body. The man tried very hard not to look down but it was hard since Jungkook held his underwear in front of it.

"Don't act like you have never seen a dick before."

"It's not that!" Jin complained and quickly grabbed the underwear, looking a second time at little JK "It's the circumstances. You're Byung-Ho's son..."

"Good observation, sherlock. If you don't mind I would like to take a shower."

Jin nodded and left but not before (accidentally) taking a glance at that firm butt.