twelve

"M-maybe we're overreacting..." Jin whispered as they listened to the voices of the men who just entered

"It's too late now for rational thinking, Jin." the student answered and took a look at the people while pressing more against Jin

"Could you-?!" Jin was silenced by Jungkook who put his hand over his mouth

"Shh, I'm trying to hear what they say."

The group of men laughed as they changed into different clothes.

"Oh shit-"

"Has anyone lost their towel?!" one of the men yelled while holding up a towel that was laying on the floor

Jin's eyes widened as realisation hit him. He turned around and glared at Jungkook who just smirked.

"Oops."

Jin bit his hand and replied "Oops my ass, you pervert."

"Is someone there?"

The two stared at each other for some time and thought staying quiet would make them go away but they thought wrong. The man holding the towel moved closer carefully as he was confused what creep would linger there.

"Yes, I am here. Sorry for not answering but I'm very shy." Jungkook replied and pushed Jin further into the corner

"Okay...I guess this is your towel?" he walked up to the head now sticking out of the shower

"YES! Thank you so much!" Jungkook streched and snatched the towel. The guy looked at him weird, clearing thinking he is a pervert.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook asked innocently

"Because you're quietly standing in the back shower naked and you're not showering."

"Well, when I heard voices I got anxious because I am very body concious so I ran here to hide and I must have dropped my towel. But you're right, my behaviour is kinda weird so I suppose I should start showering like a normal person."

Jungkook placed the towel over the wall seperating the showers from the other. He grabbed the handle and looked at Jin who just shook his head but it was useless since the water already started pouring.

The man quickly walked away and changed his clothes. The group talked about the weird encounter and kept glancing in that direction.

Jin kept quiet as he felt the situation was too risky. He would yell at Jungkook later. The younger male stared at the older one who was looking everywhere but the student.

"Too shy to look at me?"

Jin gave him the finger and pulled on the wet shirt that was clinging to his body.

"Let's take that off." Jungkook winked at Jin and helped him take off the shirt

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jin whispered but obliged

Jungkook let the shirt fall to the floor and mustered Jin again. He leaned in and chuckled as he felt the older's hands pressing against his chest.

"I thought you would look less hot but I was wrong. The less clothes you have on, the wilder my mind gets."

"JK, stop this...we can't."

"Stop looking so goddamn beautiful and I might."

The student embraced Jin and pressed his naked body against the still half-dressed man. The older sighed but wrapped his arms around his shoulders as he was getting kinda cold and Jungkook gave him some warmth. At least that's what he's telling himself.

"I don't want to do this but I just can't stop pursuing you even though you're almost married." the younger confessed

Jin stayed quiet as he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to entertain the younger because he knew he wanted to be loyal to Byung-ho but something inside him tells him to just do it. Maybe he was getting cold feet since he was marrying a man almost double his age whom he will be together with for the rest of his life.

"A one-time thing."

"Huh?"

Without answering Jin just grabbed Jungkook's face and began kissing him. The surprised student immediately responded and moved his lips. The man's fingers found their way in the wet locks of the younger as he moaned into the kiss.

JK lifted Jin up and made him wrap his legs around his waist. His hands grabbed the ass and massaged the flesh.

The men were done changing and ran outside to report the creep who was moaning in the back of the showers.

Once the door closed the kiss broke and Jin giggled.

"They're going to think you're a big-ass creep doing god-knows-what in this shower."

"I can live with that as long as I get you as a reward."

Jin leaned down to capture his lips once again. His hands were carressing the muscular arms of the younger who still held him up.

After some time they slowly calmed down and stepped outside the shower. Jin was drenched so he wore Jungkook's clothes. The younger said he didn't mind as his room was the closest and a lot of people were running around with just towels covering them.

Before Jin stepped outside to go to his room he was stopped by JK. The student grabbed his wrist and made him turn around.

"Whenever you're feeling like this again just call me. Use me. I don't care. A lot of people get cold feet before a wedding so it's perfectly normal."

Jin lifted his eyebrow in doubt but he wasn't going to argue. He feels good and terrible at the same time because he knows the younger would support every decision of his.

Jungkook smiled and gave the man one last peck before leaving first.