Childhood friends (Chapter 1)

(Backstory, Also please read the description it gives you important information on this story hope you enjoy! i have also give Toga a real last name since himiko was fake it is Terazuki)

(Nobody's POV)

Togas and Urarakas parents were friends so they were basically forced into a relationship, but the two young girls did not mind as they was friends and enjoyed each others company Toga was at the early age of 5 and Uraraka was 4, as time went on the two girls got closer and closer they was now 11 and 10 but ever since 5 years ago Uraraka began to get skinnier and had popped up with bruises and cuts on her Urarakas mom died 5 years ago..

 "Hey Uraraka?"  "Yeah Toga?" Uraraka said with a plump voice  "Ever since 5 years ago you have gotten way skinnier and you have bruises and cuts on you even some scars i know that your mom died 5 years ago but i dont see how that is linked have you been hurting yourself?" Toga said with a worried expression and voice..  "What w-where is all of this coming from uhh n-no i have not been hurting myself i....i.. nothing it's nothing i just fall down alot!" Uraraka said with a nervous voice "I know your lying because your eyebrow is twiching tell me the truth Ochako! i genuinely care for you im your friend come on!" Toga said with the same face and voice 

.."W-well if i tell you this promise to not tell my dad or your parents or anybody in fact ok?" Toga nodded after Uraraka said that "Well the truth is my dad started to beat me and starve me ever since my mom died i think he is taking his anger out on me and he is ever so often starting to cut me now thats how these bruises cuts and scars are forming... i didn't want to tell you because i didn't want to worry you but i-it's fine! because i have you and anything t-that he does is countered by your positivtiy!! and kindness!" ............................... "W-what?! what d-do you mean you didn't want to..to worry me?! OF COURSE IM WORRIED HOW COULD YOU TAKE THAT FOR 5 YEARS? EVER SINCE YOU WERE 5? AND DIDN'T TELL ME UNTILL NOW?!"

Toga burst into tears after she said that just sitting there sobbing Uraraka began to tear up to.. "I-im sorry i wont do it again ill tell you anything from now on you wont have to worry about that again!" Uraraka said shouting it out while putting her forehead on Togas 

"Hey what's the big deal why are you two crying? and yelling!?" Togas father walked in the room with a worried expression "N-nothing dad uhm t-these are tears of happiness uhm our favorite anime character just won a heavy battle and were crying and shouting about it!"  Toga said still crying pointing to the anime that she barely watching on the television "Ugh you kids remind me of me.. well have fun i guess.."

(Togas POV)

After that i calmed down and also comforted Uraraka i told her she should probally take a shower then head back home even tho i knew what awaited her i felt so bad having to send her back there but i promised not to tell anyone even if i knew it was for her own good i couldn't bring myself to tell i didn't know why i guess something told me to stay loyal no matter what.. (10 minutes later) Uraraka is in the shower so im just going to go downstairs and get a glass of water so i can try to calm down faster.. i was walking down the stairs but suddenly i tripped on one of the edges oh no.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Bang) "TOGA...TOGA WHAT HAPPEND DONT WORRY WERE COMING BABY W-WHAT HER HEAD IS BLEEDING ZEKI GET DOWN HERE NOW CALL AN AMBULENCE HURRY........"

(No one's POV)

Toga had fell down the stairs and hit her head on the hard wood floor the ambulance had arrived and evacuated the poor girl instantly into the van they started doing procedures in the van and then arrived at the hospital... (Time skip because i fucking said :>) "Ok Miss it turns out it wasn't that serious other than the fact she had to get stiches and... well your daughter has amnesia.. she forgot about alot of things due to her hitting the floor that hard her brain went everywhere destroying some of her cells in the process" The Doctor said to Togas mom "Will she forget us?" Togas mom (Mirumei) said worryingly "No you have been there too long in her life she will not forget her parents or maybe she will but we will have to see LOOK SHE'S WAKING UP"  "M-mom?" (OOO YOU JUST GOT A CLIFFHANGER ON THE FIRST CHAPTER IM SO PROUD FOR NO FUCKING REASON IM DEPRESSED IM LONELY PLS HELP ME BOOM)