Red Fury (Chapter 3)

(Help i am tired while making this i literally just made a chapter and have to make 2 mo tonight....... :,( Togas POV btw shes 16 now this chapter will be all about toga nothing about Uraraka) 

Finally today is the day i can become a hero in training! i will make mom and dad so proud but im going to have to explain my quirk what if they dont like it...  oh well i have to give it a shot (Time skip to class) my teacher looked really depressed and gloomy his name was Aizawa but i had really nice classmates but i dont know there names yet but this weird purple hair dude kept staring at me i dont know what his problem is but the teacher he's starting to talk so i need to shut my trap! "Ok class so i want everyone to come upfront and explain there quirks and names "Ok ill go first!" someone with pink air said.

"Ok so my name is Mina Ashido and my quirk is acid i can create acid from my hands and feet!" "Ok thats a great quirk next!" Aizawa said with a blank face

"My name is Eijiro Kirisima and i can harden any part of my body whenever i want!" "That is a very fascinating quirk next!" Aizawa said

"Ugh do i really have to explain my quirk to these idiots?(Yes)UGH fine My name is Katsuki Bakugou and i can make explosions come out of my hands! so dont mess with me! "Very powerful quirk NEXT!" Aizawa said...

"My name is Shoto Todoroki and i can make ice and fire." "Very little details but very good quirk next!"

"My name is Tsuyu Asui and i can do anything a frog can do!" "Creepy but very great quirk next!"

"My name is Minoru Mineta and i can make sticky balls tat stick to anything and bounce off anything!" "Next!"

"My name is Denki Kaminari i can make electric volts out of my body but it usually makes me dumb so i cant use it alot!" "Nice quirk seems powerful next!"

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu i can create anything!" "Seems very useful i will keep that noted next!"

"My name is Toru Hagekure and as you can see i am invisible!"  "Thats a nice quirk were going to have to find a way to use it! next!!"

(Ok ima skip the rest of them and just add deku and toga)

"U-uhm m-my name is Izuku Midoriya! And i Basically have super strength but better!" "Seems very powerful great quirk onto the last person!"

"Hi everyone My name is Toga Terazuki and my quirk is well.. its....it is.." "WHAT IS THE GOD DAMN QUIRK WOMEN?" Bakugou yelled at me "Bakugou sit down dont yell at her let her take her time!" "Ugh fine" As i was saying my quirk isn't as heroic as your guys but i can control my blood if i have an open wound i can harden it turn it to goo ect. but the other thing is if i drink someone else's blood i can also control there blood.. The whole class began to stare at me shocked "Well it seems very dangerous and powerful but how do you plan on using others peoples blood?" honestly i never really thought of that but the important thing is that i can control my blood so technically i dont have to use there blood! "Well you do have a point, well were going to rank your quirks then were going to start the teaching!" 

(The rankings!)

1.Toga Terazuki-Quirk blood manipulation

2.Bakugou Katsuki-Quirk Explode

3.Izuku Midoriya-Super Strength

4.Shoto Todoroki-Ice and fire

5.Eijiro Kirishima-Harden

6.Denki kaminari-Lightning

Those are our top 6 ratings depending on the power of the quirks dont be sorry if you didn't make it on here just be glad your even in this classroom! NOW HERO NAMES THEN TEACHING

(Skipping everyone's names bc dont feel like writing them) "Ok so what do you want to call your hero name Toga?" Hmmmmm. RED FURY! "Hey that matches with my name lets be friends!" Kirishima said Ok! "Anyways you want that to be your hero name?" Yes definitely! "Ok then let me start doing my job then (Aizawa starts teaching)

(Ok so that was just an introduction to toga being a hero i hoped you liked it also a bunch of drama coming in 2 chapters so stay aware of that this one was short but i made it like that on purpose as this chapter and the next will be solely to catch up on what Uraraka and Toga have been doing in there lives anyways hope you enjoyed stay tuned! -Author)