Loyal (Chapter 5)

(Ok so i decided to make Uraraka that type of cocky and irritating type of girl but not like mean karenish just like cocky and arrogant oh also sarcastic also Uraraka is obsessed with Toga kinda like Villain Toga but yanderish, and i decided to make Toga that shy but deadly type of girl just because it matches the ship im creating and sailing Urarakas POV💪🦵)

Im just gonna go to UA and pick this girl up if she doesn't have an open wound i should be fine plus she doesn't even remember me so win win she's going to be my little pet and if she doesn't well i will have to see.. (Btw Uraraka isn't going to be as nice to Toga as she once was as a kid i told you she is going to be Cocky AND Arrogant o and also Uraraka has a knife that she uses but her weapon will get upgraded later on in the story "_D)

"I-its you! GUYS GET HER ITS THE GIRL FROM 6 YEARS AGO REMEMBER SHE WAS ON THE NEWS IF WE GET HER IT WILL BE A REAL SCORE!" Some UA guards tried to attack me but i showed them who was boss with there flithy body's (Slash, Slash,) And in a matter of seconds there already cut to pieces... (Sigh) i wish i had someone stronger to face.. i turned around and then saw a group of heroes in training walk out of the UA gate i hid beind the bushes and waited to see someone with blonde hair then suddenly she saw a girl with 2 messy buns and golden cat eyes she recognized instantly.. But before i could try to snatch her they saw the UA Guards that i had fought earlier damn.. wait no actually..

i can use there body's as a distraction then i can float up with Toga But i have to be careful because her quirk is pretty dangerous.."G-G-GUYS LOOK ITS THE GUARDS TEY HAVE BEEN CUT T-TO PIECES" After that pink girl said that she puked at the sight of it heh wimps cant even handle 4 dead bodies losers..

"W-WE NEED TO FIN-"   "AHHHHHHHHH H-HELP ME SOMEONE IS TAKING ME AWAY" My dear pet how dare you ask them for help you should know better then that i said with a devious grin "W-WHAT" You heard me you are my pet problem? "YE-" SHUT UP dont talk to me again do me a favor and keep your mouth shut till we get to where were  headi-

 (Togas POV) "GAGH W-WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID YOU STAB ME YOU FUCKING BITCH ooooOOO YOU BETTER GET YOUR LITTLE FUCKING BLOOD SPIKE OUT OF MY ARM OR ILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE YOU BITCH" This girl i dont even know was claiming i am going to be her pet wants me to remove my quirk from her body... NO NEVER LET ME GO NOW! i bit my arm to let blood come out so i can impale her even more making sure not to hit any lethal spots but then......

(Urarakas POV) D-damn it this is what i get for being cocky she fucking stabbed me in my arm i cant run right i need to use my quirk to float up into the air.. im lucky i brung this needle or that would've been bad damn it my arm is bleeding real bad it gots a fucking big ass impale wound in it now what am i supos-

 suddenly i felt something hit my back it felt hot and it hurt really bad.. FUCK IT WAS THAT EXPLOSION KID FOLLOWING ME INTO THE AIR WITH HIS DAMN QUIRK and then i felt sudden coldness infront of me oh its that fucking fire cold thinga majinga kid i need to get out of here but im not letting tem take Toga Away from me even if i have to kill one of these fucking kids i will "GIVE US TOGA BACK NOW VILLAIN" the exploding fucking kid said to me yelling at me DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME KID BEFORE I FUCKING KILL EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU i said while trying to get myself back to the ground in the woods "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HUH YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS CUNT? I REMEMBER SEEING YOU ON THE NEWS YOU FUCKING KILLED YOUR FATHER YOU WORTHLESS BITCH" 

(You already know what is about to happen power up time :D nobody's POV for this quick flashback)

"D-Dad stop your hurting me let me go! i didn't do anything stop!" Uraraka was getting beat the shit out of by her father  "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT ALL OF YOUR GOD DAMN FAULT WHY WHY WERE YOU EVEN BORN YOUR SHIT YOUR NOTHING DAMN IT IT'S ALL YOUR GOD FUCKING DAMN FAULT" Uraraka's father said as he continued to kicked her 5 year old body in the stomach, face, and arm, "DAD PLEASE STOP IT HURTS SO BAD I PROMISE I...I DIDN'T KILL MAMA SHE DID IT HERSELF" Uraraka said while crying her eyes out from the bare pain "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT EVEN A HERO WOULD FUCKING BEAT YOU YOU FUCKING DESERVE IT"........