Limit's are a number~ (Chapter 10)

(Gore, Death, Plot Twist Again, So uhh yeah just get prepared for this chapter some ppl u rlly stan gonna die uhh ye -Brain F)ried Author

(Toga's POV)

It has been awhile ever since the attack UA has been on the news every single day and the number 1 hero is furious that his son died.. Uraraka still is not able to move her body and i have been treating her making sure to be extra gentle i promised to myself that i wouldn't let something  like that happen again she cant even talk now i have been training myself and i have gotten way stronger next time i'll make sure i kill every single one of them i have become depressed and im trying not to become like Uraraka I have a big stab mark in my stomach from that kid and i have to treat it every day im definitely going to get my revenge.. she has multiple burn marks on her body it is bad enough she already had one from Dabi on her face.. i have to undress her every day but i dont really mind as long as she will get better i have plans with her that i really want to set out i really do love her so i need to care for her..

After getting over that i decided to go to the store after putting a hoodie and mask on acting like it was cosplay i was really not in the mood to fight right now, I arrived at the store went in to get some new bandages rubbing alcohol and some snacks I wanted to hurry back to Uraraka, I didn't even decide to pay and decided to dash out the store i was way faster then the people in there so i outran them, 

(Time skip to Hideout)

I opened the door getting ready to go upstairs to see Uraraka so i walked up the steps and went to our room, b-but she wasn't here, Uraraka? where are you Uraraka I had seen a note then i became really scared of what this might be.. The note said.. "Hey why you were gone we captured your little murderer friend Come to UA and surrender if you want her back.. otherwise.... we'll kill her.. -Dear number 1 Hero" SHIT NO NO NO NO FUCK, I began to cry my eye's out spazzing out, No... I wont allow this.. I got all the supplies that i needed including Uraraka's Katana, Blood, and a Hoodie, I didn't care anymore.. im going to UA....

(At UA because i am lazyy)

I arrived.. i hid the Katana engulfing it in blood to change it's shape as soon as i came through the entrance i was surrounded by Pro Heroes i knew this was risky but i had to, "I surrender.." "Ok put the anti qu-"  (Bloodmoon) I used my special ability It causes a Humongus moon like bubble to surround where ever i am it was even bigger then the School and i can control it all i have to do is release it and the whole building would be destroyed, Now just to inform you guy's if i release this bubble your "Precious" UA will be destroyed so you can show me where Uraraka is or everyone in the school can die incept Uraraka genuinely easy choice if you ask me! "Eraser- D-dammit.."  "All- We should hold off for now it is not worth it.." Yup! so show me where Uraraka is.........

They had began to take me to a empty class room where she was tied up with anti quirk handcuffs but she had been able to move now it was very surprising now dont try anything funny and let me take her Aizawa if you make my quirk stop it will instantly release since i am the one holding it together so dont try that either.. "Eraser- Im not going to now get out of here you bastard.."

We had made it out successfully of course i wasn't going to let them get away with it so easily......... so i released BloodMoon I didn't even look behind me but i could hear collapsing and soon a cloud of dust went over me i didn't care i just kept walking

We had made it to Hideout i was exhausted from BloodMoon so i decided to lay Uraraka down on the bed since she was already knocked out from those bastard heroes and layed down with her i was wondering what was going to be on the news tomorrow Today i had gone beyond my limits..

(Tomorrow)

I had woke up but Uraraka she was still sleeping  so i decided to just cuddle with her until she woke up i had missed her being able to move something that i had took for granted i wont do it again she is to important to me I have big plans for her that I know for a fact I can set out, She was taking to long to wake up so i decided to get up brush my teeth then watch the news today..

(After she did all that and then sat down)

I can finally sit down and watch the news i am really curious of what they are going to say like i am somewhat intrigued it turned on.. "CRAZY NEWS TODAY UA THE UNIVERSITY FOR HEROES HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY ONE SINGLE VILLAIN KILLING A TOTAL OF OF 312 STUDENTS AND 9 TEAHCHERS AFTER SHE CAME TO UA TO PICK UP ANOTHER VILLAIN THAT THEY HAD TOOKEN HOSTAGE SHE DID NOT LIKE THAT AND USED HER QUIRK TO DESTROY THE SCHOOL BUT THE THING THAT IS EVEN MORE CRAZY IS THAT SHE USED TO BE A HERO IN TRAINING BEFORE SHE GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE SAME VILLAIN SHE CAME TO PICK UP FAMILYS ARE GRIEVING AND WANT REVENGE ON THIS VILLAIN SHE IS NOW THE TOP PRIORITY OF EVERYONE LIVING IN JAPAN IF YOU SEE HER DETAIN HER AND CAPTURE HER SHE IS NOW THE NUMBER 1 VILLAIN FROM THIS WIDELY SEEN CATRASTOPHY"  Well i guess everyone is after my head now and i guess im number 1 villain thats alot of people that i killed tho~ i hope all of class 1-A was killed but probably not.., time to go wake Uraraka up we have to move to a new hideout.. again..

(Yeah some pretty crazy stuff happend but i promise no more death and gore only fluff and slight smut because i need Toga and Uraraka to have a child for sequel of this so yes slight smut dont ask how they gonna get pregnant ~mAgIc~ so uhh yeah and yes Toga is now a fucking God lol)