Exhale into death (Chapter 9)

(Death, Gore, Plot twist,)

(Urarakas POV)

I had just woke up it was kind of late Toga was still sleeping my arm's were wrapped around her body with my face facing the back of her head maybe i should just get up actually fuck it i need to get ready and make breakfast anyways..

Im going to cook some basic white rice with egg on top, i had just put the rice in the water and im preparing the egg's why they are doing there thing im gonna change i had floated my clothes to me and began putting on a black collar shirt and some Stylish ripped jeans after all i needed to look my very best for my grand appearance today.. (This was what she was wearing shirt incase u needed detail)

The food had just got done and i was getting ready to wake Toga up after i made her a plate "Oh hey Uraraka i knew i smelled something!" Oh your already awake? "OOoooOooooOOOooooo you look nice lemme guess your getting ready for the attack?" Oh th...

The food had just got done and i was getting ready to wake Toga up after i made her a plate "Oh hey Uraraka i knew i smelled something!" Oh your already awake? "OOoooOooooOOOooooo you look nice lemme guess your getting ready for the attack?" Oh thanks for the compliment and yes i am also i was going to make a plate but now that your up you can make one yourself "Nooo make me onnnneeee i dont want toooo" Toga said to me with a pouty face i couldn't reject to a face like that i thought to myself as i leaned in for a kiss, There now go sit down ill make you one! "Ok but dont do that so suddenly.." Toga said with a flushed face as she went to go sit down on the couch while i made her a plate..

(15 Minutes later)

Toga had gotten done eating and was already dressed she looked fabulous now all we had to do was prepare after all we are going to infiltrate a Hero university building but i dont really care my strength tops most of those students there combined with Toga's She did rank first in quirk leaderboards in her class afterall i definitely plan on getting revenge on those scums Especially that explosion kid but i have my sights set on someone else sadly, Hey Toga can you come down here? "Ok coming just give me a second!" Ugh she is always dragging her feet, I GUESS YOU DONT WANT ICECREAM THEN!! "ICECREAM? HOLD ON IM COMING" I heard her loudly run down the steps "Ok i was just redoing my buns lets go!" Ok come on the door is there not my face unless you plan on putting the key in😏😏 "H-hey shut up im not giving you a kiss right now icecream!" Awhhhh fine but still the door is there come on!

We was arriving at the icecream shop nobody else was there incept a cleaner and the register dude he looked pretty stupid to be honest, Hey what do you want Toga "Hmmmm pick for me!" Oh ok, Hey register dude i would like to order a strawber- "I-ITS THEM GET THEM NOW HURRY UP" After he said that i could feel something touch my back that felt like string it pierced into me "U-URARAKA" Ha you really think you can take me?. i said as i looked behind me to see a young man the cleaning dude, i pulled the string out of my back and pulled the dude to me i then continued to put the highest amount of gravity i could on him until his body gave in and got squished like pizza dough.. By the time i got done killing that idiot Toga had already taken down the other man but it was weird.. "Hey Uraraka w-what is up with his body?!" His body had melted into a huge bloodpile that Toga was still able to control "Maybe it is apart of the upgrade nevermind that im going to take some of his blood because his quirk was actually pretty strong for someone who looked so stupid.." Ok well hurry up we gotta get outta here before we get caught atleast it is free icecream tho right? "Oh yeah it is well im going to get some strawberry icecream meet you outside" Ok, i walked outside waiting for Toga to arrive which she did but when she did i snatched her icecream "H-HEY WHY DID YOU DO THAT I EARNED THAT U-U!!" oh come on im just food taxing i licked the icecream but strawberry i didn't really like so i gave it back, Here crybaby "Thank you very muc- hey..." What? "YOU GOT YOUR SALIVA ALL OVER THIS!" She said with a hot red face it couldn't help but make me smile, So we have kissed before what is the problem? "O-oh you have a point..- STILL DONT DO IT AGAIN YOU STILL TOOK A HUGE PORTION OF IT" She began to squammer and i didn't feel like dealing with it so i just floated us up into the air.. "Why are we floating are we going somewhere?" Yeah we still have to attack UA today we are going to UA " Ohhhhhhhh ok but uhh why are we so high?" Toga said with a nervous voice, Babe you need to learn to trust me im not gonna make you fall >:) "I know I know" She had said with a relieved tone "Hey why you were bickering we had gotten closer to UA we are literally right above there training space OOP- perfect i see atleast 7 kids down there get ready hurry up and finish your icecream so we can att- "I already did but i still need to Strech a little" Awhhh come on streching is for losers that go to hell let's attack them! "Wai- WOAHH WHAT THE FUCK URARAKA WHY ARE YOU FUCKING SKYDIVING!?!?" Dont worry ill make us float last second im trying to land on that Bakugou kid so i can restrain him a little he is dangerous...

"wWWwwell DUHH I guess i will take out Mina and Tsuyu you focus on the stronger ones got it?" That is fine with me oh look were nearing the- FUCK WHAT THE HELL? "I knew i heard something TOO BAD I FUCKING GOT YA DUMBASS" the explosion kid called Bakugou said, D-DAMMIT TOGA GO AHEAD AND ATTACK YOUR TARGETS "ON IT" Why Toga was occupied with them i was dealing with 3 kids she had the majority of them tho but i also had the strongest one's Todoroki, Bakugou, Midoriya, Dammit i couldn't land on him but i have to deal with these kids fuck ill pull Gravitational pull!, "HEY YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE OR DO SOMETHING WERE NOT GONNA MOVE A SINGE FUCKI- W-WAIT WHAT?" I had pulled Bakugou in successfully i had hurried to pull my katana out but then that fucking ice kid hit me with some fire so i decided to just float up Explosy in the air i could only do this for a limited time since i was fighting 2 other people "B-BAKUGOU WERE GOING TO DEFEAT HER" I was trying to think of a plan until i heard "GAGHHH, F-FUCKING HELL URARAKA HELP MOMO FUCKING STABBED ME" Oh no Toga just got hur- W-what? D-DAMMIT THIS ICE KID JUST FUCKING IMPALED ME WITH HIS ICE SPIKE THING AND I CANT HOLD BAKUGOU FOR MUCH LONGER BUT WHERE DID THAT BROCCOLI HAIR KID GO?! (Release) I cant hold Bakugou anymore but Toga is in trouble! fuck! it is now or never.. (Drop)

I had to i knew this was a forbidden technique but i have to!, It was like time stopped for me because of how fast i moved as blood drenched my face, T-TOGA are you alright?! "H-how did you get over here so fast?!" I used my forbidden technique but it is time to go before i lose my consciousness "W-what? Ok well then hurry up!" I floated me and Toga up into the air as i escaped ignoring my clothes being drenched in blood

We had just made it to our hideout i slowly started to get dizzy as i fell to the floor s-shit...

(Ok lemme explain her "Forbidden Technique" So basically she used a technique called "Drop" it basically removes all weight from her body making her weightless but she doesn't float up because she is being pulled down causing her to have 3k plus force in one single movement and she used this to save Toga from Momo And the get away from Todoroki but she had literally broke all the bone's in Todoroki's body because she slammed onto him with 3k plus weight and she had gone so fast to Toga that she snatched the knife from Momo and stabbed her right in the heart with 4k plus force as she strengthened the technique causing Momo's body to have a big ass hole in it from one small knife stab, but in return Uraraka falls into a State where her body refuses to do anything due to her having that much force in one motion That is why the technique is called drop. BYEEEE DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR KILLING SOME UA KIDS IT IS FOR THE STORY AND PLOT)