Sympothy (Chapter 4)

(Little bit of a flashback Urarakas POV Also if anyone dares to threaten my Toga i will haunt you in your dreams😀👉😈)

After i kilt my dad i felt nothing the heart that was once inside of me disappeared i was now a villain... but i didn't care if life wants to be unfair to me i will be unfair to life.. the only thing that i will ever care about is Toga and her family.. but what i need to do is get out of here before even more people see me.. (1 Week later)

These people keep on talking about me on the news i hope Toga doesn't feel anything about me.. oh wait she doesn't remember me.... i haven't ate in about 4 days im really hungry my body is so weak i feel like if i puke thats the last amount of energy ill ever have.. (Btw Uraraka is kinda yandere in this story) i need to hurry and get some food before i pass out and some new clothes i got blood all over me screw it lemme just go steal some food it's not like i have any mon-

 "Hey kid" Someone strange walked up to me he had hands all over his body and a and on is face he had light blue hair some crusty lips.... and some gloves S-STAY BACK I HAVE A KNIFE! "Oh dont worry kid it's ok im not here to hurt you i want to help matter of a fact where did you get that bloodstain dont worry im not a cop or anything" I-i killed my dad he abused me he beat me and starved me! "Dont worry kid you look hungry your body is as thin as paper why dont you come with me i can take you someplace better" he said with a raspy voice and a smirk on his face i was thinking about whether i should trust him but if i didn't i was going to die anyway's..

 o-ok "Ok hold my hand and put this hoodie on so no one see's the blood on your shirt lets go" ok i held his hand i could genuinely feel more love coming from him then i did my dad in 5 years, A-are you a villain? he looked at me swiftly with a smile after i said that then said "Why yes i am im in a group called the leauge of villains but right now it's only me and a few other and this weird portal guy.. you know you could make a fine member in our group what's your quirk? im not going to hurt you" I-i dont really know i found out what my quirk could do like a week ago but i can remove the gravity from objects that i touch but if i focus enough then i can remove the gravity from them without having to touch them.. "Oh that's a powerful one you think you could join our group little girl? you have already killed someone if you try to go back to the hero path in life the cops will just lock you up you wanna know how i found you in the first place?.."

H-how?... "I saw you on the news im going to show you the video whenever we get to the hideout you know what they called you?" What? "I heard your bestfriends mom say in the recording "T-THAT CHILD IS A HEARTLESS MONSTER I WANT HER NO WHERE NEAR MY DAUGHTER" is what she said was she really your friends mom?"  ....Y-yes she is.. That was the last straw for me i had really became emotionless now..

 (Ok she joined the league of villains and is trying to search for Toga she has literally no emotions for any other people then the LOV and Toga and now she is 15 she was 10 in this flashback and let's get on with her present time Btw Urarakas villain name is Sympothy. Urarakas POV)  

HEY SHIGARAKI LOOK  i was sitting down watching the tv news to figure out that Toga had been in UA and she scored first ranking in her class but something was odd when i was little i never had the time to really figure out what her quirk was but it is saying her quirk is blood manipulation she can uhhhh.. if she has any open wound she can harden her blood or make it gooey from where ever the bleeding is coming from and if she drinks someone else's blood she can control there's.. well that is interesting but it doesn't make a difference i can finally meet Toga again now....

UGH WHY IS SHIGARAKI TAKING FOREVER SHIGARAKI!! "WHAT! Uraraka? what the fuck is it?" Look my childhood best friend is in UA what a shame BUT STILL! this is the one  i always tell you about "Oh yeah the one that you refuse to tell me the backstory too? anyways what is her quirk?" Oh go ahead and take a look i paused it ........ "Her quirk seems very powerful it's going to be a problem if we have to face her" Yeah but anyways where is Dabi? "He is upstairs taking a shower" Well im going to go somewhere stay dont ask where im going just know ill be back before Midnight if i dont then be worried about me "Ok Dont get into any trouble that im going to have to fix" I wont BYE "That girl may look innocent but i can tell she is really dangerous i feel bad for whoever try's to mess with her heh (Also there's going to be some hidden lore about Uraraka that i want you guys to try to figure out whoever does ill let them suggest anything on any chapter and ill add it but it is kinda hard so keep pushing :D anyways this was Urarakas Present hope you enjoyed it the next chapters will be better then just catching up bye!! - Crazy Author)