Scary beginning

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's the middle of the day, and everywhere I go in the school building, people are talking about me. I can't hear exactly what they are saying, but it's probably awful. I don't plan on figuring out what it is anytime soon. It doesn't really bother me though because I have been dealing with it my entire life. By now I had arrived at my destination in my school building, the science lab. I could tell Levy had gotten here quite a while ago, because she was already nearly halfway through a new book.
"Hey, Levy chan. The day is almost over, just 44 more minutes! I can't wait to go home. Hey, why don't you come over today? I'm sure my family would be happy to see you again." I asked, since it has been a couple weeks since she came over, and I really wanted to talk to her about everything that happened today. It's so weird.... all the girls were givin me weird looks too. It worries me.
"Sorry Lu-chan, but no can do. I have another 14 books to finish for my extra credit by tomorrow, and I didn't even start them!" Levy half screamed, I could tell she was exhausted beyond compare.
"I understand. Let me know when you can come as soon as possible." I replied swiftly, as I made my way to my seat that was planted all the way across the room from Levy's. I huffed as my teacher made us write down a whole bunch of boring notes. Time soon flew past, and the final bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I took a mad dash to my home room and sprinted to my locker, wanting to go straight home. I piled my books into my bag, and sprinted out of the building yet again. I'm not any ordinary princess. I don't like being driven in a limo. I run home, even if it's 5 miles away. I do go to track, after all. Something seemed off though, as if someone were following me. As if on cue, a figure pulled me into an alleyway, covering my mouth with his hand to silence my screams. He held a cold knife to my throat.
"Scream and die. I'll be stalking you for a while. So will someone else. Tell anyone, and we will kill Levy." The voice threatened, and I recognized the voice almost immediately. It was Sting.