Blending In...

☆☆♡Lucy♡☆☆

I had just climbed out of the fire escape and dashed out of the alley way to the left side of Levy's apartment when I heard Natsu's big feet hit the top of the ladder on the fifth floor where her window was. I snaked my head around to witness him going down the ladder two rungs at a time looking like a mad man. How did he beat them so fast? And Gajeel? I just started running as quick as I could, the all-star athlete was way quicker than I am, so I had to get a headstart. As soon as I made it to the end of the alleyway, I remembered about the parade going on and how they had just put up a new fence here to keep people from harassing women while it went on... but it didn't really work both ways. I looked back again, only to see that he was already down and stalking towards me slowly with his flirtatious and at the same time rape face on. Totally done with the situation, I pulled out one of my two pistols and (with a silencer) shot at him five times until he seemed to be frozen only a few yards away from me. I took this time to climb the fence, and being as idiotic as I am, was stuck at one of the parade performer entrances, and a police officer was there. There was no way I would get in with these raggedy old clothes! But things ended out in my favor, because a glint of silver on a door caught my eyes, and made me realize that i had just found the dressing room.
"Now is my chance," I said hopefully, but there is still a chance I might get raped tonight.

**20 long minutes of squeezing into spandex later....**

I had finally finished putting on the outfit I had picked out (look in media) but it was pretty tight. It was the closest thing to my side there too. Better yet, I had to wear HEELS. Wondering about my guns yet? I had to improvise and take someone's green bag. I left a note and 30 bucks though, it was all I had on me. So before I gave Natsu anymore time to find me, I ran to the entrance, only to be stopped by the young officer.

(Warning, this will get a little mature, more that it has already been. You cannot hold me accountable if someone under 13 reads, because you have been warned. Enjoy..)

"Hey! I've never seen you around here before! Who are you?!" He had his hand on his tazer, so I knew I had to do something.
"N-nothing officer, I'm just here to perform..." I said flirtatiously, sticking out my butt a bit and pulling my bra strap down a bit so he only saw the top half of my breasts. While he let his guard down, I kicked him hard in the jaw with my heel, and he was out cold.
"A woman's looks can be her most dangerous weapon..." I said before I strode off.

I'M BACK GUYSSSSS! EXPECT UPDATES FOR DAYSSS OH AND MY IMMORTAL KNIGHTS, I'M WORKING ON ANOTHER STORRYYY SO COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE NEXT A STORY I ALREADY HAVE OR MY DRAFT SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY PHONE IS GLITCHY BUT PLS COMMENT BELOW!!!