The Game

Lucy's P.O.V.
"NO! Don't hurt her, please!" I begged.
"Why are you doing this, Sting?" I asked.
"So you reco-" He was cut off by another person ripping me from his grip, cuffing me to a pipe, and then he was punched and kicked till he fell to the ground.
"What the fuck, Sting! We're not here to rape her, you son of a bitch!" I recognized this voice as the pink haired boy in nearly all of my classes, Natsu. Thank goodness he stopped Sting, but it looks like he's on his side.
"What do you want with me?" I asked, trembling.
"You don't know do you? The school has deemed you the most beautiful girl ever. Every guy wants you. So, Sting and I will stalk you. My purpose is to keep you safe from this idiot and to eventually become your boyfriend, his is to rape you. But no worries, I won't let that happen. You can't tell a single soul about this though, or he will hurt Levy and you. I won't be able to stop him then. Now let's run, before he gets up!" Natsu answered, picking up the knife Sting dropped and untying me.
"Y'know, I thought you were cute once, but my boyfriend? I think that's a bit extreme since your FUCKING STALKING ME!" I hollered, but then he hoisted me up over his shoulder as he started running faster and faster through the alleys as Sting began to slowly chase after us.
"Think of me as your bodyguard. I don't want to hurt you, I want to protect you. Levy and I used to be friends a long time ago. She talks to me from time to time, and told me about you. I don't like you for the way you look. She told me about your personality, and it made my heart melt. I know someone she might like, so we have to set that up too. From now on, you can't leave my side. I need to protect you. I also need to introduce you to a couple of my friends that also want to help." Natsu stated, calming my nerves.
"They don't like me too, do they?" I asked, as Natsu began to chuckle.
"No. But they also know a bit about you, and don't want any crazy lunatics to rape you." with his reply, I began to laugh. We arrived at my apartment complex, and he set me down. We rapidly began to climb the fire escape, and we pulled up the ladder so Sting wouldn't be able to climb up. This is gonna be a looonnnnnnggggg couple months, maybe even years!