Nurse part 1

Lucy's P.O.V.
I Woke the next morning to an unfamiliar ceiling,bed, floor, and room entirely. It was more boyish. It was all.... Red. Where am I? Why am I here? How did I get here? Was I raped?! All these questions began flooding through my head, and I froze upon hearing the door creak open. To my surprise, I found that it was a black-eyed Natsu with a beaten, bruised, and swollen face.
"What on earth happened? Are you okay? Let me help you." Those were the phrases that escaped my lips. I jumped out of Natsu's reddddd bed, as I reached for his arm and put it over my shoulder. I looked at him with a worried expression as he quickly turned his face away. I don't have perfect eyesight, but I can guarantee I saw a patch of pink on his cheek.
"Could it be? Are you blushing? No way..." I teased. He finally nudged me towards his bed as I sat him down carefully, but he still winced. This is when I realized... He was clutching his rib cage.
"Sting. He came to your place late last night, tried to hurt you, but I fought him off. I brought you to my place because we have such high security. I let you have the bed and I took the couch..." I interrupted him as I began to lift his shirt, only to see a number of gashes and bruises. He was bleeding a lot. Not a dangerous amount, but he was really bleeding. I ran to his dresser and grabbed a number of large t-shirts that looked horrible to turn into bandages. I took a nearby water bottle and cleansed his cuts, then carefully applied the "bandages." I forced him to lay down on his bed, and if he tried to protest, I gave him a cold glare.
"Neither of us can go anywhere today. God knows I need you to protect me, and God knows I need to tend to your wounds. From today until the end of the weekend, your on house arrest. And don't you dare argue with me. You could die the next time Sting tries to fight you and you go out like that!" I ordered, as he just sat on his bed silently.
"Where is your kitchen, so I can get you an ice pack or two....or eleven..." I questioned, just now realizing how many bumps and bruises Natsu really had. Natsu smirked triumphantly, as he pointed over to a mini fridge hiding in the corner of his room. I opened up the freezer to find several packets of frozen peas and some actual ice packs.
"Geez Natsu, how often do you get hurt?"I asked, really beginning to question his safety.
"Alooootttttt."mwas the only word that came out of his mouth. I carried as many ice packs that I could and placed them all on Natsu, as I then elevated his also swollen ankle. Since when did I become a nurse?